More Scandals of the Evangelical Mind
- Fundamentalist and Evangelical Perspectives in Education. Badley, Ken // Journal of Education & Christian Belief;Autumn2002, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p135
Presents information on the fundamentalist and evangelical perspectives in education in North America. Background on fundamentalists and evangelicals; Similarities and differences between fundamentals and evangelicals; Discussion of beliefs on state education, independent schools, production of...
- Fundamentalism and Evangelicals (Book Review). Barr, James // Journal of Theological Studies;Apr2000, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p408
Reviews the book `Fundamentalism and Evangelicals,' by Harriet A. Harris.
- Introduction: Defining Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism. MARSDEN, GEORGE M. // Understanding Fundamentalism & Evangelicalism;1991, p1
The article discusses the defining characteristics of both fundamentalism and evangelicalism and their development through U.S. history.
- Index. // Understanding Fundamentalism & Evangelicalism;1991, p202
A subject index for the book "Understanding Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism" is presented.
- The fierce, furious march of the fundamentalists. Rae, Stephen // Cosmopolitan;Jan1995, Vol. 218 Issue 1, p158
Reports on the spread of fundamentalism in the United States. Ascendancy of militant rightists in the political circle; Fundamentalists' stance against abortion, feminism and homosexuals.
- ERRATUM. // Sociology of Religion;Autumn2015, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p368
A correction to the article "Homespun Gospel: The Triumph of Sentimentality in Contemporary American Evangelicalism" that was published in the Summer 2015 issue is presented.
- Book reviews. Balmer, Randall // Church History;Jun96, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p327
Reviews the book `Fundamentalism and Evangelicism,' edited by Martin E. Marty.
- IMPLEMENTING INTERGENERATIONAL YOUTH MINISTRY WITHIN EXISTING EVANGELICAL CHURCH CONGREGATIONS: WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED? Snailum, Brenda // Christian Education Journal;Spring2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p165
In this modified Delphi study, a panel of four intergenerational ministry experts was interviewed to determine specific factors critical to consider when establishing intergenerational youth ministry within an existing congregation. Their recommendations included (a) make intergenerational...
- ENHANCINGHERMENEUTICAL ACCURACY FOR THE PREACHING OF OLD TESTAMENT NARRATIVES USING 2 SAMUEL 11-12 AS A CASE STUDY. WALTON, BENJAMIN H. // Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN): Theses & Dissertat;2012, preceding p1
Many evangelical preachers lack the hermeneutical skills to discern the pericopal theology of Old Testament narratives. The result is that many preachers fail to deliver expository messages from such passages. This thesis-project makes the case that expository preaching is the only reliable way...