Real-Time Data Collection and Analysis
- AUTOMAKER DRAWS FROM A VIRTUAL ASSEMBLY LINE. // Quality Progress;May2008, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p14
The article assesses the efforts of U.S.-based Ford Motor Co. in designing manufacturing processes with digital employees in a virtual assembly plant. The company has been using virtual tools to test the movements of workers on the assembly line to determine the best way to build things. A study...
- Throughput âˆ£ Bluestreakâ„¢. // Industrial Heating;Oct2014, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p22
The article evaluates the Bluestreak manufacturing execution software from Throughput âˆ£ Bluestreak.
- 36 Lean manufacturing. // MWP;Apr2012, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that XYZ has launched a ProtoTRAK manufacturing system which will be the main attraction of its show.
- Remote system for Ferrum can seamers. // CanTech International;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p57
The article offers information on the ferruTell project of Swiss machinery manufacturer Ferrum Ltd. which allows users to access and analyse significant data on its seamers.
- MES & Digital Manufacturing. // Dataquest;8/15/2013, Issue 15, p76
The article reports on the $5 billion estimation market size in digital manufacturing of the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) market in India for 2012.
- Six points to consider before implementing 'best of breed' solutions. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jul2010, p19
The article offers key information to consider when implementing stand-alone software solutions in the manufacturing process.
- Complete control over a production order? It's all in the execution. // Packaging News;Aug2010, p33
The article reports on the significance of manufacturing execution system (MES) to enable continuous acquisition and evaluation of quality data in the packaging industry.
- Using a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to Control Manufacturing Cost & Lead Time. Shehab, Ali // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p102
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of using the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in the feedback concept for controlling manufacturing lead time, improving programs and lowering costs.
- From top to bottom. // MWP;Apr2012, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p20
The article evaluates the Seiki manufacturing solution from Seiki Systems Ltd.