The Right Tool for the Job
- CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Opens 2010 Service Excellence Awards. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the Service Excellence Awards for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and electronics assembly equipment, material and software suppliers. It is reported that customers will be surveyed to determine the level of customer satisfaction in different categories. Circuits...
- Fast, low-cost, high quality small batch PCBs online. // Electronics Weekly;5/2/2007 Supplement, p15
The article reports on the online ordering services offered by Eurocircuits in Great Britain. The firm provides a fast, reliable source of low-cost, high quality prototype and small batch printed circuit boards (PCBs). Consumers can avail orders through standard verified services with a wider...
- CUBIX CONTROL SYSTEMS (P) LTD. // Electronics Bazaar;Sep2013, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p114
The article profiles Cubix Control Systems (P) Ltd., an electronics manufacturing services (EMS), which commitment includes delivering high-quality and cost-effective electronics solutions to customers. Topics include the manufacturing operations of the company, the printed circuit board...
- HOT WIRES. // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
Presents news briefs on the printed circuit board (PCB) industry, as of October 2002. Increase in PCB bookings for July; Plan of the Teradyne to close its PCB plant in San Diego, California; Renewal of the Quality Management System of the Electrochemicals Inc. as compliant with the ISO 9001:2000.
- Going Ape in America. Weiner, Gene // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p10
Discusses the failure of companies in the printed circuit board industry in North America to deal with the problems that have been affecting their growth. Lack of interest on seminars offered by different organizations; Production of printed circuit boards that are of questionable quality.
- Finding Your Niche. Beaulieu, Dan // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p12
Discusses how companies in the printed circuit board industry can achieve success. Need to analyze the customer base; Need to investigate on the market to ensure that it has future prospects.
- Will Korea Learn from Japan's Lessons? Numakura, Dominique // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p28
Discusses problems confronting the printed circuit board industry of Japan. Conflict between the need of employees for mild, stable growth and the goal of the companies to make additional profits; Lack of active development projects for next-generation business.
- Measuring the Cost of Non-Participation. Dimargo, Dave // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p32
Discusses the negative effects of non-participation of key players in the printed board industry in the U.S. in activities that are aimed towards strengthening the industry.
- MARKET WATCH. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the trends in the U.S. electronics equipment and printed circuit board industry as of April 2003. Sectors; Number of facilities; Floor space.