Venture Corp. Posts Record Turnover
- Venture Corporation Limited. // Venture Corporation Limited SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Venture Corporation Limite is presented.
- CONTRACT ELECTRONICS MAKERS. // Orange County Business Journal;9/2/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p12
A chart is presented that lists the contract electronics makers in California as of September 2013 including Express Manufacturing Inc., Venture Corp. Ltd. and Irvine Electronics Inc.
- IESA-PWC forecasts huge growth in DAIS sector's electronics market. // Electronics Bazaar;Nov2014, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on a forecast by the India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) and research firm Price Waterhouse Coopers on the rise in turnover of the defence, aerospace and internal security (DAIS) sector of Indian electronics market in next five years as of November 2014.
- The $50 Billion Club. Buetow, Mike; Drysdale, Chelsey // Circuits Assembly;Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
This article presents the Top 50 Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) companies in the world in 2008. The companies were ranked in terms of their revenue during the year. The list includes Foxconn Electronics of Taiwan, Flextronics of the U.S., Celestica of Canada and Venture Corp. of...
- Venture Corporation Limited, SWOT Analysis. // Venture Corporation Limited SWOT Analysis;Dec2013, p1
A business analysis of Venture Corp. Ltd., provider of engineering, manufacturing, and design services to the electronics industry, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include its wide service portfolio....
- Venture Corporation Limited, SWOT Analysis. // Venture Corporation Limited SWOT Analysis;Nov2013, p1
A business analysis of Venture Corp. Ltd., a company which provides manufacturing, engineering services to the electronics industry, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include broad service portfolio. Weaknesses...
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;9/15/2004, Issue 2162, p18
The article reports that CCS Electronics, Abacus' Cheshire, England-based cable assembly and box build business, has hired 15 staff. The unit has increased turnover by 15 percent.
- Scottish chip company doubles year turnover. Barnes, Daniel // Electronics Weekly;7/30/2003, Issue 2110, p6
Reports on the growth in the turnover of Wolfson Microelectronics in 2003. Total sales of the company for 2002; Factors that influence the sales of the company.
- Lithography equipment market 'in hibernation'. Yeates, Harry // Electronics Weekly;10/20/2004, Issue 2167, p10
This article focuses on lithography equipment market. After six months of "hot and strong," performance, the market for chip-making lithography equipment is weakening, according to Dutch supplier ASML, which last week released its third quarter results. Despite increasing gross margins from 35.5...