Flextronics Completes Deal with Casio
- Outsourcing Plants Flag In Japan. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;5/20/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the growth of outsourcing deals in the Japanese electronics market as of May 2002. Details of a deal between Casio Computer Ltd. and contractor Flextronics; Increase in the outsourcing activity of NEC, Sony, Toshiba and other Japanese companies; Forecast of iSuppli on the Japanese...
- iAnywhere adds Casio to hardware partners. // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the agreement signed by iAnywhere Solutions Inc. with Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the deal on both companies; Similar deals signed by iAnywhere.
- Asia watch. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Jul2002, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p20
Reports developments related to the electronics industry as of July 2002 in Asia. Expansion of supply-chain management services of Solectron Corp. in Beijing, China; Opening of the expanded facilities of Qualitek International Inc. in Singapore; Contract manufacturing agreement between...
- CES Wrap. ROSENTHAL, MARSHALL // Videomaker;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p34
The article features several electronic gadgets exhibited during the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada, from January 7 to 10 which includes the Panasonic 3D Full HD Camera Recorder, Sony FX Handycams, and the Casio Exilim EX-FH100 Digital Camera.
- Toy organizer finds home among diary-oriented girls. Rubel, Chad // Marketing News;2/13/95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p11
This article discusses the increasing popularity of electronic diaries among teenagers in the U.S. Toy organizers were introduced in Japan about two years ago. Since then, Japanese sales have doubled each year and are around 1.5 million units. Dover, New Jersey-based Casio Computer Co. first...
- Projectors. // Micro Mart;11/2/2016 Special Issue, Issue 1438, p68
The evaluates projector models from various from electronics manufacturer including the C120 from Acer Inc., W2000 from BenQ Corp., and the Green Slim XJ-A252 from Casio Computer Co. Ltd.
- Casio Cassiopeia E-10. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Aug98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p36
Looks at the Cassiopeia E-10 handheld computer developed by Casio Computer Company. Features of the computer; Details of the computer's screen; Operating system used by the computer.
- Handheld PC. // Popular Electronics;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p29
Introduces `Cassiopeia,' a handheld personal computer (PC) from Casio, Incorporated. Specification of the product; Special features of Cassiopeia; Capabilities of the product; Price of the product.
- Casio's latest calculators. // Accountancy;Feb1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1074, p48
Reports on Casio Computer Corp.'s introduction of FD20 and FD30 twin-memory desktop calculators. Features; Price.