Partnerships Succeed in Competitive Asian Market
- AssemblÃ©on's A-Series Multifunctional Placement Platform. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2006, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p43
The article evaluates the A-Series multifunctional placement platform from AssemblÃ©on and offers information on its modules, production output and key features.
- Assemblï¿½on, Tecnomatix Provide Programming Solutions. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;May2004, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the collaboration between Assembleon and Tecnomatrix Technologies Ltd. to replace CIMBridge software with Tecnomatrix Unicam's eM-Assembly Expert for the former's customers.
- 'The Heart of Assembly.'. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p20
An interview with Dr. Jan Michiels, analytical chemist at AssemblÃ©on. He states his views on the role of placement machine in the assembly process and on the evolution of the customer evaluation trends. He mentions how he prioritize long-term research and development planning in electronic...
- AssemblÃ©on's new 7 micron Hybrid solution. // Solid State Technology;Jul2014, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p52
The article offers brief information on the Hybrid, a seven-micron surface mount technology placement solution from AssemblÃ©on.
- Asia Key to AssemblÃ©on Business Strategy. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p22
Reports that Assembleon is expanding its sales and service organization in Asia, particularly China, in 2004. Impact of the size and complexity of the surface mount technology market in the Asia-Pacific region; Growth targets and strategies; Implications on surface mount technology.
- Evolution in Action. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jan2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p36
The article evaluates several industrial manufacturing equipment feature at the November 2007 Productronica trade show including the SC-400 PreciseCoat Conformal Coating Jet from Asymtek, MG-1 and MG-8 series of multifunctional placement machines from AssemblÃ©on, and CDS6700 printer/dispenser...
- Pick-and-Place Providers Work on Structural Changes. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the structural changes of the two electronic engineering companies including Siemens Electronics Assembly Systems Inc. and Assemblï¿½on. It states that most international units of the Siemens Electronics Assembly Systems (EA) business are converting to legally...
- Back-End Deals Take APEX Spotlight. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;1/28/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the electronics-related issues and updates discussed in the APEX exhibition and conference held in San Diego, California in January 2002. Information on the strategic partnership between Speedline Technologies and Assembleon; Business expansion plans revealed by Tyco Electronics;...
- Flexible Chipshooter. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p45
The article features the MG-2 flexible chipshooter from AssemblÃ©on. It can be used as a standalone chipshooter with speeds up to 40,000 cph or with the MG-1 and/or MG-8 multi-functional machines for applications that require additional chipshooting capacity. It accepts 96 smart feeders and...