- Siemens Dematic Opens Advanced Assembly Center. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p8
Announces the opening of Advanced Assembly Technology (AAT) Center, an electronics manufacturing research and development center of Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Description of the facility; Goal of AAT; Details on developed products of AAT.
- SMTA Plans Medical Electronics Symposium. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p14
The Surface Mount Technology Association has announced plans for a Medical Electronics Symposium to be held on May 19-20, 2004 at the Marriott Minneapolis Airport Hotel in Bloomington, Minnesota. The conference chairman is Jeff Kennedy of Manufacturers Services Ltd. Future advances in...
- SMTA, Auburn U. Cosponsor Harsh Environments Workshops. // Circuits Assembly;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the cooperation between Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) and Auburn University CAVE to organize a workshop on Harsh Environments and High-Temperature Electronics to be held from June 24-25 in Michigan. Significance of the location for the topic according to SMTA vice...
- Engent Acquires Siemens AAT Center Rights. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the agreement signed between Engent Inc. and Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems Inc. to allow Engent to assume rights to the Advanced Assembly Technology Center contracts located in Norcross, Georgia.
- EAG First Buyer of Siemens' Global Solutions Line. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p10
Reports the purchase of a surface-mount placement line from Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. by EAG Electronics in the U.S. Features of the turnkey line; Company background of EAG; Rationale behind the purchase of the process line.
- Sensor checks IC pins. O'Connor, Roy // Design News;7/22/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 14, p49
Focuses on an optional component pin inspection module under the designation Coplanarity Module from Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems used to overcome problems concerning the automated assembly of printed circuit boards. Functionality of the module system; Effect of misshapen...
- Aegis and Siemens Form Agreement. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Reports the agreement on technology integration between Aegis Industrial Software Corp. and Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- FeinFocus and Siemens Dematic Form Alliance. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p12
Reports the alliance between FeinFocus USA Inc., manufacturer of high-resolution microfocus x-ray equipment and Siemens Demantic EAS, a component placement provider, in the U.S. Development and control of surface-mount manufacturing processes; Use of offline microfocus x-ray technology.
- Atlanta SMTA Chapter Holds Expo. Collins, Holly E.; Kraft, Martin // Circuits Assembly;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p8
Highlights the Atlanta Surface Mount Technology Association Exposition held at the Gwinnett Cultural and Civic Center in Georgia. Presentation of six conference sessions; Courses offered to visitors attending the job fairs; Number of companies participating in the show.