- EMI SHIELDING COMPANIES JOIN FORCES. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;2/20/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the acquisition of Boldt Metronics International by Laird Technologies. Value of the acquisition; Locations of the facilities of both companies.
- BMI Celebrates 30 Years; Opens Plant in China. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p20
Reports the 30th year celebration of overall domestic success and expansion of Boldt Metronics International, Inc. in Asia. Company history.
- TRAINING COURSES. // Electronics Weekly;7/1/2009, Issue 2390, p22
The article presents information about several training programs related to the electronic industry. A free JTAG/boundary scan training day is offered by Goepel Electronics GmbH at customer premises in Great Britain and Ireland. A free one-day seminar if offered by Avnet and Xilinx, which...
- Finding new grounds. // Environmental Engineering;Summer2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the sales and support center unveiled by German electronic manufacturer Goepel electronic in Detroit, Michigan in 2003. Function of the sales center; Areas in the U.S. where the company has offices.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;1/20/2010, Issue 2412, p19
The article offers news briefs related to the electronics industries. LeCroy has expanded its product line with lower cost scopes with four-channel models. Yokogawa Europe in partnership with Hitec Power Protection, is developing high-current power measurement systems. A wireless technology...
- Europe WATCH. // Circuits Assembly;Apr2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
The article presents information related to the electronic industries. In February, Smart Group & Co. held its 6th annual Lead-Free Seminar at Wycombe Football Club Conference Centre. Delegate numbers were cut-off at 173 a week before the event. Aegis Industrial Software Corp. has formed a...
- IP for static and dynamic testing. // Electronics Weekly;5/2/2007 Supplement, p4
The article reports on the plan of Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)/boundary scan test firm Goepel Electronics to give a live demonstration of different intellectual property for static and dynamic testing at the 2007 Nepcon exhibition in Great Britain. One of the demonstration involves the...
- NEWS. // Test & Measurement World;Mar2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, pM2
Reports development in the electronic industry as of March 2003. Publication of a report on wafer-reading system from Cognex Corp.; Upgrades of an automated-optical-inspection from Goepel Electronic; Features the Color Video Viewer from MicroOptical Corp.
- Standalone AOI System. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Apr2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p44
The article introduces standalone OptiCon BasicLine IM/4M from GÃ–EPEL electronic. It features a modularly extendable camera that allows alternate selection between a one- or four-megapixel camera. Users can add camera options for thru-hole components, color inspection or 3-D measurement, for...