NEPCON West Offers Manufacturing Solutions
- Don't Miss the Big Show. Cort, Adam // Assembly;Aug2009, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p37
The article offers information on the Assembly Technology Expo to be held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois in September 2009.
- The Big Show Comes to Rosemont. Cort, Adam // Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p52
The article offers information on the Assembly Technology Exposition (ATExpo) which will be held at the Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, on September 22 to 24, 2009.
- Webinar to Address Changing Fluid Viscosities. // Assembly;Oct2009, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p14
The article offers information on "Assembly" magazine's webinar series scheduled on October 15, 2009 in the U.S.
- Free Webcast to Discuss Mixed-Model Assembly. // Assembly;Jan2010, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p18
The article offers information on a free, one-hour web seminar regarding the creation and management of mixed-model assembly lines to be held on March 2, 2010 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Improved component quality is the path to success for China's carmakers. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the highlights of the Automotive Manufacturing Solutions China 2011 conference. Improving vehicle quality and efficiency across all areas of production were the main issues addressed. Among the solutions presented were improving the quality of parts and services, greater...
- Lean manufacturing highlights Assembly East and Nepcon shows. Carmody, Sherri // Machine Design;5/6/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p37
Reports on the Assembly East Exhibition and Conference which will showcase assembly technologies at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts from May 5 to 6, 2004. Educational sessions for the event; Benefit of the event to manufacturers; Presentation by Professor Deborah Nightingale.
- In with the Â… Old? VARDAMAN, E. JAN // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Oct2012, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p22
The article discusses the highlights of the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society's International Symposium on Microelectronics which was held in September 2012 in San Diego, California. International Business Machines fellow Subu Iyer gave a keynote speech on...
- BOSTON HOSTS ASSEMBLY EAST. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p39
Assembly East, the Northeast's leading trade event dedicated to final product assembly, is scheduled to take place from May 5-6, 2004 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. From manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic systems to the latest hand tools, fasteners, adhesives...
- There's more on the WEB. // Automotive News;6/14/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6098, p58
The article presents information related to the automobile industry. Top 10 vehicle assembly plants' hours per vehicle, car assembly plant ranking by vehicle segment, car segment comparisons, top 3 and assembly capacity utilization can be found on autonewsdatacenter.com. The Automotive News &...