Teradyne and MetricStream Announce Alliance
- EBM's dashboards let IT drive business operations. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;03/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p37
Reports the introduction of the Enterprise Business Management suite from Metricstream Inc. in the United States. Applications of the system; Target users of the equipment; Cost of installation.
- MetricStream IT GRC Solution v6.0. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p48
The article reviews the MetricStream IT GRC Solution v6.0 risk management software from MetricStream.
- Risk Management Application and Policy and Document Application. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Nov2015, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p39
The article evaluates the MetricStream information technology governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software for document and policy application and risk management application.
- Graphical tool creates tests for making software bug-proof. Strassberg, Dan; Granville, Fran // EDN;12/7/96, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p19
Focuses on Teradyne Inc.'s TestMaster computer software. Applications in electronics circuit design; Licensing fee; Product support; Contact information.
- MetricStream Risk Management Solution v6.0. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p45
The article reviews MetricStream Risk Management Solution v6.0 for operational and information technology risks.
- Tecnomatix Acquires Teradyne Product Line. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Teradyne Inc.'s CIMBridge CAD/CAM optimization software product line by Technomatix Unicam Inc., a subsidiary of Technomatix Technologies Ltd. Incorporation of CIMBridge solutions by Technomatix Unicam; Expectation of Technomatix Unicam regarding market share;...
- Teradyne Consolidates Software Divisions. // Test & Measurement World;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the decision of Boston, Massachusetts-based Teradyne to consolidate three its software test divisions into a single company called Empirix. Ownership position retained by Teradyne in the new company.
- Testers Gain Analysis Software. // Test & Measurement World;May2000, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p7
Informs that Teradyne will integrate Memory Analysis and Visualization software into its J750 VLSI test systems and its Flash 750 memory testers. Software from HPL.
- Stargus, Teradyne Team To Find Data Net Faults. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;9/16/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p41
Focuses on the agreement between Teradyne Inc. and Stargus Network Inc. in the U.S. Integration of NetFlare Internet customer care and network diagnostic software to the CableEdge access network software of Stargus; Capabilities of the CableEdge system; Advantages of the software merger.