EKRA and Fuji Announce OEM Agreement
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;07/12/99, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p44
Presents news briefs on the electronics industry in July 1999. Order placed by SCI Systems Inc. for software and services from Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. and Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd.; Acquisition of the business operation of Ericsson company by Flextronics International Ltd.;...
- All-in-one lathe. Bates, Charles // American Machinist;Aug2008, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p68
The article evaluates the TNW-3500R automated lathe from Fuji Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Cognex wins $3.9M order from Fuji Machine. // Electronic News;08/25/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2182, p28
Reports on Cognex Corp.'s receipt of a purchase order for nearly $3.9 million of electronic equipment from Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Zero Defect Production Line Introduced. // Circuits Assembly;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
Introduces the Zero Defect Production Line technology from Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Joint venture of the company with ViTechnology LLC in developing the technology; Features of the technology; Factors contributing to the development of the technology.
- Fuji Releases New Screen Printer: NXTP-M25. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the release of Fuji Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.'s NXTP-M25 compact screen printer.
- UNICAM-growing strong. // Business NH Magazine;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Unicam Software Inc. has tripled its revenues from $2 to $7 million in 1997. Transfer of the company location to the Peace International Tradeport; Deal of the company with Fuji Machine Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Pick and place machines. // Electronics Bazaar;Jan2013, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p128
The article offers brief information on the AIMEX IIS pick and place machines from Fuji Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbors. Bilbrough, Bob // Circuits Assembly;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the need for written contracts between original equipment manufacturers and their electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers. Benefits that can be availed with the contracts; Components of a functional contract for an EMS provider; Explanation of all the components involved...
- Agilent AOI system validates component placement. // Test & Measurement World;May2006, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p62
The article focuses on Agilent Technologies and Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co.'s completion of a study demonstrating the ability of Agilent's Medalist SJ50 automated optical inspection system to validate the 02005 component-placement performance of Fuji pick-and-place equipment. Fuji is planning...