We'll march until banks repay their own debts
- A Reprieve for Contifinancial: Deadline To Repay $422M Extended by 6 Months. HABAL, HALA // American Banker;8/23/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 161, p28
Reports that Contifinancial Corp. has announced that its banks have extended until March 2000 the deadline for repayment of its multimillion dollar debt. Total losses in the first and second quarters of 1999; Role of the bank's management team in its financial recovery strategy.
- Centric Wealth outlines debt strategy. Levy, Benjamin // Money Management;2/12/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that the Centric Wealth Advisers Ltd. has secured a three-and-half-year extension on its $45 million debt with Westpac Bank in Australia. According to reports, the bank agreed to postpone the repayment of the $15 million of the debt, which was due December 2008, until March...
- ERG and VTB Bank agree to extend debt repayment period. Interfax // Kazakhstan General Newswire;10/15/2015, p1
ASTANA. Oct 15 (Interfax-Kazakhstan) - Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) and Russia's VTB Bank agreed to extend the debt repayment schedule until 2021 and to consolidate the existing credit agreements, ERG says in a press release.
- Notes clear up picture for Telenet. Stern, Andy // Daily Variety;12/29/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 58, p4
Reports on the allocation of money by Telenet to repay bank debts in Brussels, Belgium.
- Dubai World Wants Repayment Delay. // American Banker;3/9/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 36, p18
The article reports that the holding company Dubai World, owned by the government of Dubai, will ask banks for permission to delay loan repayments as part of its refinancing plan for $26 billion in debt.
- Untitled. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;11/9/2013, Issue 1345, p05
The article reports on the sale of the Camden Market in London, England by owners Bebo Kobo, Richard Caring and Chelsfield Partners in November 2013 as part of an estimated 6.3 billion pounds of debt being sold by special liquidator KPMG. At the end of 2012, the Irish Bank Resolution Corp....
- GEORGIA: Charter Debt in Flux. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p9
The article presents information on a market notice issued by Wells Fargo Bank NA regarding the revoking of the repayment of debt owed by a Fulton Science Academy, a Georgia charter school in Georgia.
- Untitled. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/10/2012, Issue 3004, p03
The article offers information on the banking deal of Thomas Cook Ltd., who agreed a 1.4 billion pounds refinancing package with its banks, which will be offered until 2015 to turn around itself, and repay its debts.
- REO ponders equity raising. // Estates Gazette;10/16/2010, Issue 1041, p53
The article reports on the consideration of options by Real Estate Opportunities after negotiating the deferral of a Â£263 million debt repayment until 2011.
- RISK SUMMARY: INDONESIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p2
This article presents information on political and economic risk in Indonesia. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's government raised the retail price of fuel by an average 29% from March 1, 2005, in a bid to rein in fuel subsidies, which reached U.S.$6.3bn. The Paris Club of official creditors...