CONFESSIONS OF A YACHT BROKER
- What Issues Do I Need to Address in a Boat Partnership Agreement? Weil, David // Log Newspaper;5/25/2012, Issue 920, p6
In this article, the author discusses various issues which are required while purchasing a boat in partnership through a written agreement. He mentions that there is a lesser chance of disputes among partners if a written agreement is drafted properly. He informs that a boat partnership depends...
- What Happens When a Seller Backs Out of a Boat Sale After a Grounding? Weil, David // Log Newspaper;2/3/2012, Issue 912, p6
The article provides an answer to a question related to the selling of boat by licensed yacht salesman in California.
- SHOWCASE FEATURED BROKERAGE BOATS. // Sea Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p50
The article lists several boats with their selling prices to be sold by brokers of the West coast in the U.S. which includes Rodiac, Rendova and Southcoast.
- Can My Marina Legally Charge Another Boater a Much Lower Slip Fee? Weil, David // Log Newspaper;4/12/2013, Issue 943, p6
The article presents an answer to a question related to selling and renting aspects of boat in California.
- Is There a Do-It-Yourself Service to Help Owners Sell a Used Boat? Weil, David // Log Newspaper;9/28/2012, Issue 929, p6
An answer is presented to the question related to boat sales and purchase services available in the U.S.
- B1G NUM3ERS. // Boating World;Feb2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p14
Several statistics are presented related to houseboats including the average water temperature in Lake Mead in Arizona and Nevada, the cost of the 115-foot Mane Decision houseboat, and the number of houseboats rented in Lake Cumberland, Kentucky.
- PRODUCT LINE: BOATS, MOTORS & PARTS (Sub Category). // United States Warehouse Clubs & Supercenters Product Lines;2013, p258
Several tables related to boats, motor and parts product from warehouse clubs and superstores industry in the U.S. are presented such as the estimated industry sales from 2010 to 2014 and the estimated sales of boats, motor and parts in various U.S. states in 2012.
- ASK A BROKER. Partna, Dale // Sea Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p53
The article provides answers to a question of what sellers and buyers should prioritize in selecting a broker.
- Buying a Boat vs. Buying the LLC That Currently Owns It. Weil, David // Log Newspaper;4/26/2013, Issue 944, p6
The article provides an answer to the question on the issues related to the transaction of boats entitled by a corporation or limited liability company (LLC).