- Moody's Lowers Rapid City, S.D., Hospital. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on the downgraded bond ratings of Rapid City Regional Hospital in South Dakota by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-million dollar outstanding debt that the downgrade affects; Multi-million dollar revenue bonds that the hospital system plans to sell in April, 2003;...
- ILLINOIS: Moody's Junks Procter. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p33
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the investment-grade rating of Procter Community Hospital in Illinois. Amount of outstanding debt of the hospital effected by the rating agency's action; Reason behind the downgrade in the hospital's rating.
- University of Pennsylvania health systems downgraded by Moody's. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30605, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrading of the University of Pennsylvania and its health system's bond rating due to concerns over the performance of its Philadelphia-area hospitals. Bond issues which received downgrades; Moody's assessment of the university's legal debt structure.
- Hospital-bond ratings take another hit. // AHA News;7/24/95, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p4
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s ratings on tax-exempt hospital bonds for the second quarter of 1995. Upgrade and downgrade factors.
- Bond quality stable. J.A. // AHA News;1/22/96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the results of the 1995 Moody's Investors Service review of Ohio's hospital-revenue bonds.
- Report blames managed care, BBA for decline in hospital bond ratings. Cys, Jane // AHA News;05/10/99, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p5
Provides information on the report made by Moody's Investor Services regarding the credit ratings of hospitals in the United States for the first quarter of 1999. Comparison with the previous years' debt downgrades; Reason for the volatility of hospital bond ratings; Effects of managed care to...
- Blessing Hospital, Ill., Bonds Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p2
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds that will be issued by Blessing Hospital in Illinois.
- Moody's downgrades Nashville hospital. // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's lowering of its rating on the bonds of Baptist Hospital of Nashville, Tennessee. Effect on outstanding debt; Reflection of trend of declining financial performance; Moody's short-term expectation for a strengthened balance sheet.
- East Liverpool, Ohio hospital gets upgrade. // Bond Buyer;06/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30666, p2
Reports on the upgradation of East Liverpool City Hospital, Ohio's Series 1991 and Series 1998 26.3 million dollars of revenue bonds by ratings company Moody's Investors Inc as of June 1999.