S&P Lowers Rating on Mt. Sinai Miami Beach
- S&P downgrades Ind. hospital's rating. // Modern Healthcare;6/24/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p6
Reports that Bedford, Indiana's Regional Medical Center's bond rating was lowered to CCC from BBB- by Standard & Poor's Corp. Downgrade as a reflection of significant losses from operations and thin liquidity; Amount of losses of the hospital in 1995.
- S&P Lowers Ga. Medical Center. // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p2
Reports on the reduction in the rating assigned to the debt issued by Walker, Dade, and Catoosa Counties Hospital Authority for Hutcheson Medical Center by Standard & Poor Corp. in the U.S.
- Mt. Sinai Hospital on credit watch. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/26/95, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the Standard & Poor's Corp. B-minus rating on the revenue bonds of Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. Reason behind the downgrading; Weakness of the medical center's liquidity position; Reduction in special state Medicaid payments.
- S&P Puts Flood-Ravaged Iowa Hospital on Credit Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p4
The article reports on the credit rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Mercy Medical Center in Iowa on June 19, 2008. Standard & Poor's placed an A-plus with negative implication to the hospital's underlying credit. Standard & Poor's cited that the hospital's strong earnings and flexibile...
- Doubling Down in Leesburg. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p27
The article reports on the downgrade of Leesburg Regional Medical Center by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Corp. due to a sharp increase in it debt burden. Both agencies however assigned stable outlooks. Bond will be issued by the center through the city of Leesburg and has...
- Georgia Medical Center Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p2
Reports on the reduction of the rating of outstanding debt issued for the Hucheson Medical Center, Georgia by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- ALABAMA: Hospital to Sell $114M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article offers news briefs related to the Jackson Hospital and Clinic (JHC) in Alabama. On behalf of JHC, the Montgomery Medical Clinic initiates to sell its $113.6 million of revenue bonds. Moreover, the financial performance of JHC receives a stable outlook and a BBB-minus rating of bond...
- S&P Lowers N.Y.'s Westchester County Medical Center to BBB-Minus. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has downgraded the debt issued for Westchester County Medical Center to its lowest investment grade category in Westchester County, New York. Citation of the operating losses of the facility; Liquidity crisis faced by the hospital; Concern of the...
- Detroit Medical Center Gets Good News on Two Fronts. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31903, p1
Reports that the Detroit City Council voted in favor of the creation of a county-wide health authority in Michigan. Change in the leadership of Detroit Medical Center (DMC) health system; Standard and Poor's Rating Services' rating for DMC for its outstanding debt issued through the Michigan...