PNC Capital Markets Cuts 10 from Muni Department
- PNC capital merges syndications and private placements. Tibbitts, Lisa // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p11
Reports that PNC Capital Market has decided to combine its private placement group with its bank loan syndications group under the leadership of Douglas Shaffer. Benefits of this combination to the company; What will be the focus of the company; Comments from Shaffer.
- PNC capital markets expand N.J. office. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30452, p35
Reports that PNC Capital Markets Inc. has hired two municipal finance bankers in an effort to expand its underwriting expertise into New Jersey. Hiring of former Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s Gus Escher and former assistant deputy director with Philadelphia's budget office Kari Fazio; Career...
- PNC Capital Markets Head Fired. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p1
Reports the termination of chief executive officer Kerry Kearney of the PNC Capital Markets in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reduction of profits; Investigation of the Securities and Exchange Commission on the accounting and record keeping process.
- PNC to Open Office In Harrisburg Area. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p7
Focuses on PNC Capital Markets' plan to open an office in Pennsylvania. Examination of exact location and size of the office.
- Restructuring Portfolio, Penn State to Sell $75 Million in Variable-Rate Debt. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;03/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31103, p3
Announces Pennsylvania State University's move to sell millions of dollars in variable-rate debt in March 2001 through PNC Capital Markets. Estimate debt portfolio of the university; Standard & Poor's director, Mary Pelquin-Dodd's observation that issuance of variable-rate securities is...
- PNC: The ties that bond. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/29/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30693, p1
Reports that Pennsylvania-based investment bank PNC Capital Markets Inc. will maintain its focus on the region. Company's loss of a third of its public finance department to a competitor; Hiring of replacement bankers; Provision of services in health care, higher education and housing finance.
- Pittsburgh Hires PNC as new adviser, Replacing Grant Street. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p1
Reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has hired PNC Capital Markets Inc. as its financial adviser. Grant Street Advisors' relationship with the city; Bidding of underwriters on individual maturities.
- PNC Opens New Public Finance Office in Cincinnati. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33305, p6
The article reports on the opening of a public finance office of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based PNC Capital Markets Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- PNC Mines $20M In Private Market. Primack, Dan // Private Placement Letter;11/08/99, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the private debt deal of PNC Capital Markets Inc. for Mine Safety Appliances Company. Final maturity of the senior unsecured notes; How the proceeds from the transaction will be used; Background on the issuer.