- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.
- Exiting in style. Ogan, Maggie // Career World;Mar1992, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of things to do and not to do when quitting a job as recommended by Career Opportunities news. Importance of the way in quitting a job; Proper way to leave a job as a learned technique.
- Leaving your job? How to exit with style. Brown, Aneeta // Career World;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Offers tips on resignation. Letter writing; Criticisms; Job productivity; Impact of badmouthing; Work transition.
- Employees crave boss' recognition. // USA Today Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 123 Issue 2594, p9
Reports on results of a survey taken in the United States on reasons why employees leave their jobs. Statistics.
- Success secrets. McCormack, Mark // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Discusses the consequences of losing top executives and employees. Playing of the `take-away game' to combat the feeling of loss; Impact of employees' loss on the status of the company; Disadvantages of short client list; Challenge for the company to work above the competitors.
- Muni execs resign. // Crain's New York Business;01/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p50
Reports that Roger Hershey and Arnold Finkelstein resigned from Merrill Lynch and Company, twenty months after there were shifted to other positions, following a reorganization plan at the company.
- Don't Get Mad. Get Out. Bing, Stanley // Fortune;5/26/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p43
Opinion. Present's the author's view on when one should leave their job behind. The author's experience with hanging in there when his company was restructuring; Scenarios that suggest one should leave their job.
- Back to the private sector. Gardner, Natalie // Business Press;1/17/97, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the resignation of Mary Ellen Schattman as Tarrant County Hospital District's director of government relations in Texas.