Tax Revenues Off
- Compromise to Give Illinois County Half of Water Commission's Tax Revenues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p40
For the next five years, cash-strapped DuPage County, Illinois, would receive about 15 million dollar of the roughly 30 million dollar of sales tax revenues collected annually by the DuPage Water Commission under a compromise announced on May 23, 2003 that preserves the commission. Seeking to...
- Stores pose taxing dilemma for burbs. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the declining sales tax revenues in Chicago, Illinois. Contrast to the number of stores of shopping centers; Diversion of sales tax payments; Use of sales tax rebates for economic development initiatives.
- Revs Make It 12 in a Row. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the increase of the state tax revenue of Texas in March 2011 with 10 % up from March 2011 and notes the sales tax revenue increase for already 12 months in a row.
- Long Island's sales tax revs beat estimates. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p5A
Reports on the amount of sales tax revenues collected by both Nassau and Suffolk counties in New York. Estimation of the budget for sales tax collections in 2001; Decline of the sales tax after the September 11 terrorist attacks; Conduct of sales tax prediction for 2001.
- ARIZONA: Intel Project Boosts Revs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/31/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33655, p9
The article reports that the sales tax revenue of Chandler, Arizona has increased to 14.8% in the first four months of fiscal 2012.
- ARKANSAS: Tax Revenue Divvied Up. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33670, p5
The article reports on the approval of the board of directors of Little Rock, Arkansas regarding the plan to allocate revenues from the increase of sales tax to the city's capital projects.
- Comptroller Susan Combs Delivers First Local Sales Tax Allocations of 2010. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/13/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the 1.65 billion dollars in sales tax revenue collected by the state of Texas in December 2009.
- Sales tax revenues still down. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/26/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the increase in the July 2009 sales tax revenues in Austin, Texas to 1.69 billion dollars and the decrease in the revenues of other cities including East Bernard, Wharton, and El Campo as announced by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs.
- Revenue Beats Forecast. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p7
The article reports on the sales tax revenue collections of Arkansas announced by the Department of Finance and Administration which was reached the total of 508.3 million dollar for March 2012, the highest ever recorded for the month of March.