Nov. Production, Capacity Use Fall
- Production Down, Capacity Declines. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p2
Reports on the decline in the production of U.S.-based factories, mines, and utilities in January 2002 according to data released by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Decline in capacity utilization rate; Factors responsible for the decline in industrial production; Percentage decline registered...
- Guide to Special Tables and Statistical Releases. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb2003, Vol. 89 Issue 2, pA57
Presents a guide to special tables and statistical releases by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Assets and liabilities of commercial banks; Terms of lending at commercial banks; Assets and liabilities of U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks.
- Bankers who would be brokers. Milligan, John W. // U.S. Banker;Oct97, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p26
Presents information on the dispute between two commercial banks while highlighting the possibility of revenues being increased, announced by the Federal Reserve Board on December 20, 1996 in Washington DC. Opportunity for commercial banks to operate large securities subsidiaries; When the...
- Fed Challanges Swift, Vendors on BCP. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;10/14/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the demand of the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank from Swift to spearhead global support for securities industry's business and technological enhancements. Focus of business-continuity concerns and regulatory strategy of the bank; Challenges ahead of the securities industry in the...
- The Fed's new bid for control--and a counter-proposal. // Banking;Sep75, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p44
Examines the bid of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board for monetary control. Discussion on the concept of uniform reserve requirements for all banking institutions; Reform criteria of reserve requirements; Observation on the proposed ranges within which reserve requirements could be set.
- LARGEST COMMERCIAL BANKS Ranked by 2001 assets. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p78
Lists several commercial banks in the U.S. which are regulated by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board and are ranked according to the valuation of their assets in 2001. Senior executives of the banks; Net income of the banks in 2001; Percentage return on assets in 2001 and 2000.
- THE DOCKET. // Financial Update;Jan-Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p11
Presents a summary of U.S. Federal Reserve Board actions or announcements for banks and financial institutions from October to December 2001.
- Interstate bankers' bank plans to move ahead. // ABA Banking Journal;Aug84, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p131
Reports the opening of the Wesnet Bank in Nebraska after the approval from the U.S. Federal Reserve Board and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Composition of Wesnet Bank; Member banks of the interstate bankers bank; Services to banks to achieve marketing and operational efficiency.
- Production Jumps 0.7%, Capacity Use Up to 79.6%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/18/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33878, p6
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board that shows the industrial production has increased up by 0.7 percent while capacity utilization climbed up to 79.6 percent in the U.S. in February 2013.