CPI Unchanged, Core Up in Nov
- Jan. CPI Up 0.2%, Core Rate Up 0.2%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the increase of the median consumer price index in January 2002, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Reason for the increase in the price index.
- January CPI Up 0.2%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33666, p2
The article discusses the report by the U.S. Department of Labor concerning the 0.2 % increases in the rate of consumer price indexes (CPI) and core consumer prices in the country in December 2011.
- August CPI Jumps 0.3%; Core Rate Holds Steady. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p32
The article focuses on the report presented by the U.S. Labor Department (DOL) which reveals a 0.3% increase in consumer prices.
- September CPI Up 0.1%; Core Rate Remains Flat. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p2
The article reports on the 0.2% increase in the consumer price index (CPI) in the U.S. in September 2010 as revealed by the Labor Department.
- February CPI Jumps 0.7%; Core Rate Increases 0.2%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33878, p6
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Labor Department that shows the consumer price index has risen up by 0.7 percent while the core rate has increased up to 0.2 percent in February 2013.
- CPI rises 0.3%; Core Rate Up 0.1%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p2
Reports on the increase adjusted index of consumer prices according to data released by the Labor Department in the U.S. Projection for an increase in the consumer price index for September 2003 by IFR BondData America; Percentage of increase on consumer prices.
- February CPI Unchanged; Core Rate Climbs 0.1%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p18
The article reports that the U.S. consumer price index (CPI) for February 2010 was unchanged, however the core prices excluding food and energy costs have increased by 0.1% according to a data from the U.S. Labor Department.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
Presents a chart showing of consumer price index changes in the United States for February, 1997.
- Sept. CPI Jumps 0.3%; Core Rate Rises 0.1%. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33602, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the U.S. Department of Labor which revealed that consumer price index (CPI) jumped 0.3% while the core rate rose 0.1% in September 2011.