- Analgesics sales fall short of expectations. Troy, Mike // Drug Store News;3/18/96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the sales of analgesics in the United States. Results of efforts to market analgesics; Volatility in pain relievers; Total analgesics sales for the 52-week period ended February 10, 1996.
- Store-brand pain relievers hang tough. Troy, Mike // Drug Store News;3/18/96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the challenges facing drug retailers in selling analgesics in the United States. Promotional programs; Sale of store brands; Impact of heavy branded promotion on the drug category.
- The cost of pain relief. // Drug Store News;1/20/97, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p15
Presents statistics on annual analgesic or pain relief expenditures per 1,000 residents of selected regions in the United States.
- Orudis joins over-the-counter analgesics. // Executive Health's Good Health Report;Mar1996, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
Features the over-the-counter potent analgesic, ORUDIS KT. Application; Composition; Comments from David Goddard, chief of the Long Island College Hospital's Division of Rheumatology.
- False positives. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Mar96, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p33
Reports on the warning from the Johns Hopkins Medical Institution newsletter `Health After 50' that the pain reliever oxaprozin can cause an individual to test positive for Valium.
- Choosing a pain reliever can be a pain in the neck. // Medical Update;Jan94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
Provides information relevant in selecting a pain reliever. Types of pain reliever; Ingredients; Effectiveness; Label information; Generic drugs.
- Category close-up. // Drug Topics;2/6/95, Vol. 139 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on analgesics sales in the United States. Five kinds of analgesics; Amount of sales of analgesics in the US for the year ended November 1994; Acetaminophen as leading seller.
- Internal analgesics: Does change mean growth? // Drug Topics;12/11/95, Vol. 139 Issue 23, p74
Reports on the decline in internal analgesics unit sales in food stores and drugstores in the United States during the 12 months ending September 1995. Decrease in dollar sales; Increase in three-outlet dollar sales due to a mass merchandiser gain; Reasons for non-materialization of a big gain...
- Big internal analgesics category sees small changes. // Drug Topics;2/2/98, Vol. 142 Issue 3, p61
Focuses on the marketing of analgesics. Details on a list of internal analgesics items; Information on the price ranges for the most price-sensitive SKUs in the internal analgesics department. INSETS: Internal analagesics new items;Internal anagesics category summary;Internal analgesics...