- Interview with Sally Purbrick, head of reward, Anglian Water. Barton, Tynan // Employee Benefits;1/2/2014, p3
The article presents an interview with Sally Purbrick, head of reward at water firm Anglian Water PLC. Purbrick says that human resource departments add value to an organisation. According to her, people enjoy working with her but she pressurizes them to work hard. Purbrick adds that healthcare...
- Anglian Water's hi-tech laboratory--open for business. // Water & Environment International;Sep2000, Vol. 9 Issue 68, p2
Reports on the opening of Anglian Water's central laboratory in Huntingdon, England. Use of the laboratory to perform tests on water and wastewater samples; Equipment of the cryptosporidium laboratory with high-technology lasers.
- Don't let it go to your head. // Marketing Event;Sep98, p74
Focuses on the Anglian Water's Henry VIII-themed corporate day held on the banks of Grafham Water in England. Participation of Colin Ward, managing director of organizing company Live Promotions.
- Anglian staff go batty. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Sep2013, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p32
The article reports that a colony of pipistrelle bats have set up their home at the Beccles in Suffolk, England office of Anglian Water.
- Water Works. Crainer, Stuart; Dearlove, Des // Management Review;May99, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p39
Discusses the post privatization of Anglian Water, the British water company. How they deal with the problems of privatization; Innovation and challenges in the company; Goal in 2007.
- Saxlund gets nod for truck storage silo. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2012, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The article focuses on Saxlund as chosen by Anglian Water to use the 200-cubic-meter truck loading storage silo for storing dewatered sludge cakes at the Bedford plant of Aglian Water.
- Anglian Water. // Utility Week;11/4/2016, p5
The article focuses on a report from Anglian Water PLC about the discovery of skeletons when laying pipelines near Bury St. Edmunds in Great Britain.
- Imtech Process. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;May2011 Supplement, p14
The article profiles Middlesex, England-based Imtech Process, an engineering and construction management contractor that handles wastewater, water, sludge and solid waste projects. Among the services it offers include programme management, identification of scheme requirements and survey and...
- In brief. // Utility Week;3/09/2012, p4
This section offers utilities news briefs including the two booster pumping stations planned by Anglian Water, and the report that the annual hydro output reached the highest level.