- The flexible trend. Lewis, Jane // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p33
No abstract available.
- How to Maximize the Use of the Flexible Spending Account. Martin, Donald D. // National Public Accountant;Aug2000, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p18
Describes a strategy that can be use by companies to maximize the flexible spending account (FSA) they provide for their employees. Background information on FSA; Possible after-tax loss functions for employees using an FSA; Pros and cons.
- Driving Employee Decision Making: Beyond a "Get Them To" Mentality. Luebke, Brittany Rhea // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Jan2011, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p35
Employers often promote benefit offerings with a "get them to" approach. By changing the communication strategy and expectations around employee elections and participation, employers can achieve better outcomes and engage employees in a meaningful way.
- Alchemic blend. Ball, Sarah // Employee Benefits;May2002, p36
Offers a look at the flexible benefits plan offered by AstraZeneca PLC to its employees. Key strength of the benefit package; Importance of attracting and retaining employees for the firm; Ethos behind the firm's next online benefits development; Variations of the firm's reward offering across...
- New flex plan to help Star retention. White, Peter // Employee Benefits;Jul2003, p10
Focuses on Star Technologies Inc.'s launch of a flexible benefits scheme to help recruit and retain staff in the information technology jobs market. Critical illness and private medical insurance covered.
- Janet Mckenzie: Flex continues to change and develop. Mckenzie, Janet // Employee Benefits;10/ 7/2013, p7
The article presents the author views on informative flexible benefits supplement. The author states that in flex, one have to choose the elements and approaches that suit them and their business needs rather than being driven by a one-size-fits-all approach. The author further mentions the need...
- Ajilon adds to flex plan. // Employee Benefits;Sep2005, p10
Reports on the plans of Ajilon to add a number of new options to its flexible benefits scheme based on employee feedback in Great Britain. Inclusion of home computing scheme, employee car ownership and tax and lifestyle planning options; Improvement of personnel management.
- Core perks embody moral boundaries. Keefe, Jenny // Employee Benefits;Sep2005, Supplement p27
Presents the viewpoints of benefits managers on flexible benefit plans in Great Britain. Attraction and retention of employees; Consideration of the importance of work-life balance; Enhancement of personnel management; Variety of employee fringe benefits.
- Ruling Expected To Boost Flex Spending Account Usage. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p25
Reports on the implementation of a U.S. Internal Revenue Service ruling which held that over-the-counter drugs can be paid through flexible spending accounts, as of October 2003. Impact on how U.S. employees purchase medicines; Drawbacks to the ruling; Various comments on the matter.