- Telemarketer Sitel opens Georgia facility. // American Banker;10/3/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 190, p17
Reports on telemarketer Sitel Financial Services' opening of a facility in Rome, Georgia. Use of telephone site for credit card sales and customer service; Robert Camenzind as manager of operation; Sites of Sitel's other financial services operations.
- Sitel. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p34
Focuses on the performance of telemarketing company Sitel Corp. in Great Britain in the year 2002. Awards won by the company; Projects undertaken by the company.
- Sitel to Price $300M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the plan of Sitel to raise 300 million U.S. dollars from the high yield bond market to reduce its debt.
- Sitel To Hire Additional 140 Positions in Las Cruces, New Mexico Customer Care Call Center. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p285
The article reports on the plan of global customer care outsourcing provider Sitel Corp., to expand its call center facility in Las Cruces, New Mexico. It mentions that the facility has began a recruitment drive, with 140 positions needed to be filled up. It affirms that move was compelled by...
- United Kingdom : Sitel to Hire 160 Customer Care Positions in Ocala. // TendersInfo News;8/13/2014, p1
The article reports that customer care provider Sitel Corp. will hire 160 customer service agents for its site in Ocala, Florida, including several management positions.
- United States : Sitel Named a Top 10 Outsourcing Service Provider by ISG. // TendersInfo News;7/31/2014, p1
The article informs that Sitel, a leading global customer care provider, has been named a Top 10 Outsourcing Service Provider by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company.
- Internet Helps Agents Sell, Service Benefits. Levin, Amanda // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;02/28/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p17
Suggests that independent agents should embark on online initiatives to both maintain and attract benefits customers. Statement issued by Patricia Borowski, division vice president for the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents; Process of selling and servicing employee benefits...
- Wall Street set to lure readers. // Precision Marketing;6/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p5
Provides information on a contract signed by the 'Wall Street Journal Europe' newspaper with Sitel for a telemarketing campaign to boost its subscriber base in 2002. Effort of the newspaper to increase its subscriber base.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p23
The article presents global news headlines related to technology. Two software modules that help businesses deliver the right content to the right customer have been introduced by Autonomy Corp. Paul Hewitt has been appointed by the company Portrait Software to be the non-executive chairman of...