Firms getting away from it all on `pension holidays.'
- Just checking. Merrick, Neil // Employee Benefits;Dec2001, p47
Highlights the importance of benchmarking to employee benefits. Venue for providers and recruitment agencies to set up benchmarking databases; Online benchmarking service established by Incomes Data Services; Cost of asking Hewitt & Associates on how organizations reward an employee; Objective...
- in brief. // Employee Benefits;Jan2006, p57
The article presents news about employee benefits in Great Britain as of January 2006. Employment research firm Incomes Data Services has published an employers' guide, titled "The HR StudyPlus," on flexible benefits. Accountant Christopher Pinkerton has rolled out the wallet card Medipal, a...
- THE IMPORTANTCE OF BENEFITS. // Oregon Business Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p5
Statistics are presented on the survey of benefits provided by the companies to its employees and their importance conducted by the company CFM Strategic Communications.
- Families valued. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/08/96, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p13
Presents statistics on employment benefits small businesses offers. Maternity leave; Unpaid family medical leave; Family sick days.
- Bigger may be better. // American Nurseryman;11/1/94, Vol. 180 Issue 9, p8
Presents figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on family-related benefits offered by large and small private companies in the United States. Types of benefits offered.
- Company-paid costs decline slightly. Blakely, Stephen // Nation's Business;Feb98, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p40
Presents statistics which show that the average cost of employee benefits dropped slightly in 1997. The two major factors effecting varying trends in businesses; The decline in health insurance payments; Increasing number of companies offering retirement benefits.
- No help for sick in private sector. // Human Resources (09648380);Aug2008, p8
The article presents a statistics on the percentage of help that the public and private sector will offer to its employees.
- â€¦and compensation is relatively modest. // Personnel Today;9/25/2007, p55
The article presents statistics related to the compensation awards for unfair dismissal of employees in Great Britain in 2006-07.
- Missed opportunities. Fraser, J.A. // Inc.;Nov90, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p58
Presents the results of `Inc.' magazine's 1990 executive-compensation survey, which highlights the missed opportunities and confusion many companies face in devising benefits programs. INSET: The executive-compensation strategist (cost-effective....