Multilistas aplicadas a la implementaciï¿½n de un parseador de XML para la definiciï¿½n de XPDL 2.2 en objective c para iOS
- Enhanced Database Migration Technique Using XML. Hemalatha, V.; Ranjan, Alok // International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p248
XML becomes a de facto standard for representing and exchanging data over the Web. It is designed to structure and carry data in a sensible way, thus helping programmers and web developers manipulate the data easily and efficiently. With the tremendous growth of XML data on the Internet, an...
- Support for XML markup of image-based electronic editions. Dekhtyar, Alex; Iacob, Ionut E.; Jaromczyk, Jerzy W.; Kiernan, Kevin; Moore, Neil; Porter, Dorothy Carr // International Journal on Digital Libraries;Feb2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p55
Image-based electronic editions enable researchers to view and study in an electronic environment historical manuscript images intricately linked to edition, transcript, glossary and apparatus files. Building image-based electronic editions poses a two-fold challenge. For humanities scholars, it...
- XML in the Publishing World. Poe, Stephen // AIIM E-DOC;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the importance of Extensible Markup Language (XML) in solving problems of creating electronic documents in the U.S. Features of XML that benefits the end users; Provision of instructions for creating documents; Benefits of XML for electronic printing and publishing.
- XML Five Years On: Simplicity Gives Way to Complexity. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;3/11/2002, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p3
Focuses on issues relating to XML, a document markup language. Adoption of XML for data-processing; Analysis on the differences among the XML schema; Investigation on the technological innovation in XML editing tools.
- Analyzer: A Complex System for Data Analysis. Stárka, Jakub; Svoboda, Martin; Sochna, Jan; Schejbal, Jiří; Mlýnková, Irena; Bednárek, David // Computer Journal;May2012, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p590
Recently eXtensible Markup Language (XML) has achieved the leading role among languages for data representation and, thus, we can witness a massive boom of corresponding techniques for managing XML data. Most of the processing techniques, however, suffer from various bottlenecks worsening their...
- An Introductbn to XPS. Bailey, Martin // AIIM E-DOC;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p61
The article presents a comparative analysis on the features of Extensible Markup Language (XML) Paper Specification (XPS) and Portable Document Format (PDF). It discusses that they have some significant similarities, but rather different emphases. It cites that XPS is closer to a simple...
- Ask Dr. Internet. Blass, Steve // Network World;11/22/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p31
This article presents a question and answer advisory regarding an alternative to Apache Format Objects Processor to produce portable document format (PDF) files from extensible markup language documents using Java. And it is identified that IText, an open source library that can produce PDF...
- Doc-O-Matic. // Network Dictionary;2007, p158
An encyclopedia entry about "Doc-O-Matic" is presented. It is a commercial automatic documentation generator which creates fully cross linked documentation systems. The generator includes both Source Code Documentation, Online Help and User Manuals in Portable Document Format, browser-based Help...
- Loss-Run Standard Ready For Test Drive. McDonald, Caroline // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;4/29/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 17, p21
Reports on the success of the loss-run standard program based on the document markup language XML for risk managers, brokers and insurers. Objectives of the loss-run standard program; Companies involved in the program; Benefits from the program.