Olympic synchronized swimmer ready to hit pool at Lindenwood
- Lindenwood remains on track to be Division II by 2013-14 school year. Eighinger, Steve // South County Journal;
The article presents an update on college sports in Saint Louis, Missouri including the provisional membership granted to Lindenwood University to remain on track to becoming a full National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II participant for the school year 2013-2014.
- Lindenwood makes strides at becoming NCAA member. Eighinger, Steve // St. Charles Journal;7/25/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 30, pC2
The article reports that Saint Charles, Missouri-based Lindenwood University has received provisional membership from the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division II.
- Lindenwood opening center for athletes. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 39, pA1
The article reports that Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri has built a student-athlete center in preparation for the university's inclusion into the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division II.
- LINDENWOOD WINS FIRST D-II TITLE. Eighinger, Steve // Wentzville Journal;5/2/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 18, pC4
The article reports on the victory of the Lindenwood University's women's lacrosse team at the Western Intercollegiate Lacross Association, which is the Missouri-based team's first at the National Collegiate Athletic Dvision II level.
- Lindenwood makes strides at becoming NCAA member. Eighinger, Steve // West County Journal;7/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 30, pC3
The article announces that the notification received by Saint Charles, Missouri's Lindenwood University regarding its provisional membership to the U.S. Natonal College Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II brings it a step closer to being a full-fledged member for the 2013-24 school year.
- Would-be NCAA reformers chase a dream. Benner, Bill // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p18
Focuses on the effects of commercialization and corporate involvement of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) on its academic integrity in the United States. Consensus on the guides and direction for intercollegiate athletics; Plans in diverting a portion of the salaries of...
- NEWS GRAPH OF THE WEEK. // Current Events;1/24/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p4
Presents a graphic representation of the National Collegiate Athletic Association championship sports participation from 1995 to 2001 for divisions I, II, III. Significant increase in the women participation.
- Fritz Quindt's STATIC. // Sporting News;3/17/2003, Vol. 227 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the impact of war between the U.S. and Iraq on the sporting events of National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- FAN SCAPE. Miller, Stuart // Sporting News;3/17/2003, Vol. 227 Issue 11, p11
Focuses on several news and developments related to sporting events of National Collegiate Athletic Association as of March 17, 2003. INSETS: On deck;ON AIR.