Gardner-White drives growth
- Producers share views on sales performance. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the sales increases generated by bedding producers in the U.S. in 2002. Percentage of sales gain at Serta; Market share gained by Sealy; Factors contributing to Simmons Mattress' growth. INSET: About the numbers.
- Bedding results leave producers enthusiastic. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p25
The article focuses on sales and display of mattresses at a market organized in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2013. It informs the introduction of iComfort line from Serta Inc. at the market. It highlights the discounts offered by Serta on its product ranges to attract customers. It informs that...
- Gardner-White shines spotlight on bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/14/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p1
The article offers information on the bedding department of the new Gardner-White Store in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It discusses the bedding presentation of 55 mattresses spread in 10,000 square feet area. It highlights how Gardner-Whiteï¿½s bedding arrangement is different from that of other...
- Vegas a banner market for some bedding sources. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p15
The article focuses on the market strategy related to display of banners by several furniture companies including Serta Inc., Simmons Co., and Vivon International at the trade show Las Vegas Market held in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2013.
- Simmons & Co opens in Jersey. // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2010, Issue 5683, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of British furniture store Simmons & Co. by Tony Simmons in 2010.
- Serta keeps Trump pricing affordable but luxury high. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/7/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p44
The article evaluates the Trump Home mattress line from Serta Inc.
- Serta converting to FR. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the introduction of a proprietary open-flame resistant system for mattress safety by Serta Mattress & Manufacturing Co. in Itasca, Illinois. Inclusion of product line to be introduced; Feature of the FireBlocker system; Objective of the company.
- Serta rolls out Paula Deen bed line for Mega. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/15/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p33
The article reports on the mattress line developed through the partnership of bedding major Serta Inc. and Food Network celebrity chef Paula Deen which will exclusively available to retailers in the Mega Group USA buying group.
- Serta's Counting Sheep commit larceny in new ad. // Furniture/Today;5/21/2012, Issue 36, p2
The article offers information on the Mattress Heist campaign of Serta Inc. featuring a television commercial in which the Counting Sheep break into the company's headquarters to steal its secrets.