World Class Launch: Chrysler Corporation
- World class launch: The conclusion. SMITH, BRETT C.; SWIECKI, BERNARD // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Nov98, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p69
Focuses on the World Class Vehicle Launch investigation concerning the launch process and performance of five leading vehicle assembly firms in North America. Launch performance of Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Toyota and Honda; Challenges in the launch of an engine or transmission plant;...
- Jump in new car finance sales. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p10
Announces an increase in new car finance sales in Great Britain in the third quarter of 1997 as compared with that of the same period of 1996. Factors influencing the rise in car sales.
- AKRON BEACON JOURNAL. // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p14
The article presents the view of the "Akron Beacon Journal" regarding the assistance of the federal government to the major automobile companies in the U.S.
- Europe car sales soar in Australia. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the increase of the European car sales in Australia in 2002. Preference of Australians; Number of units bought; Car brands bought by Australians.
- 0% virus could spread to Europe. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the popularity of zero percent financing among U.S. and European automobile manufacturers, as of April 2003. Attributions to the trend; Economic condition of the industry.
- late news. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane; Winton, Neil // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p3
Presents news briefs on the automobile industry in Europe as of April 7, 2003. Growth of Italian new-car sales in March 2003; Fire accident on a car-transporting ship in the English Channel on April 4, 2003; Collaboration between Renault and Volvo.
- Confidential. // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Presents comments on issues concerning the automobile industry in Europe as of April 7, 2003. Leakage of Opel's five-year business plan to Germany's 'Capitol' magazine; Increase of sales of General Motors' Hummer brand; Installation of satellite navigation systems with voice guidance...
- Industry by NUMBERS. // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Presents statistics on the automobile industry in Europe.
- news digest. de Saint Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p16
Presents news briefs on the automobile industry in Europe as of April 7, 2003. Joint venture between Neumayer Holding and Ford Motor Corp.; Plan of Renault to export cars built in Argentina; Decision of Covisint chief executive officer Harold Kutner to retire by May or June 2003.