Bright colors, flat parts, and other quality dimensions
- Busy among the rich. // Automotive News;9/6/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6428, p31
The article presents information on various strategies adopted by several automakers to sell cars at the 2010 the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance autoshow including Hyundai, Land Rover, and Ford Motor Corp.
- AW TRUTH & BEAUTY. // AutoWeek;9/24/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 39, p6
A photograph of the Frankfurt International Motor Show is presented.
- Another auto show heard from: Miami awakens. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;10/2/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5897, p4
Highlights the 2000 South Florida International Auto Show in Miami, Florida. Participation of General Motors Chief Executive Officer Rick Wagoner in the press conference; Display of the sport utility vehicle manufactured by Saturn Corp.; Implication of the event for Hispanic consumers.
- Let's get back to work. Crain, Keith // Automotive News;10/2/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5897, p12
Opinion. Evaluates the impact of automobile shows on the industry. Attendance of top executives; Introduction of automobile models and prototypes; Implication of automobile shows for the improvement of automobile product quality.
- New York stars. // Automotive News;4/21/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6034, p1
This article reports on the New York auto show that took on a higher profile in April 2003 as automakers timed introductions to escape the clutter of the Detroit show in January 2003.
- Despite snubs, design shines at Turin show. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News;06/05/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5878, p40
Focuses on the Turin International Auto Show in Turin, Italy in June 2000. Disappointment over the show's production vehicles; Expectation of concept vehicles to be displayed at the show; Description of vehicles scheduled for display.
- From Hazard to Haskell County... // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/8/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p1
The article presents information on the World of Wheels Car Show in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Calendar. // Automotive News;12/26/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6182, p28
The article presents information on various automobile exhibitions. The Indianapolis Auto Show was held from December 26, 2005-January 1, 2006 at the Indiana Convention Center and RCA Dome, Indianapolis, Indiana. The San Diego International Auto Show, was held at the San Diego Convention Center,...
- Editor's note. Sey, Euan // Interior Motives;Spring2012, p01
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on concepts of several Japanese car makers presented at the Tokyo Motor Show in November 2011 and the NAIAS in Detroit, Michigan in January 2012 and another on the...
- Do auto shows sell cars? You betcha. Lapham, Edward // Automotive News;3/29/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6405, p26
The article presents the author's comments on whether the auto shows help in selling cars.