Shamrock's `Learning factory'
- Shamrock Fastener addition to add 12 jobs. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;11/30/98, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p17
Focuses on Shamrock Fastener Technologies' expansion of its building in Macomb County, Michigan.
- Chapter Two -- Troubleshooting -- Clutch. // Suzuki Volusia/Boulevard C50, 2001-2011;2012, p37
The article presents a section of the Chapter Two, Troubleshooting Clutch, of the shop manual "Yamaha Rhino 700, 2008-2012," in which the possible clutch malfunction causes are discussed.
- JAY LENO THE COLLECTOR. LENO, JAY // Octane;Oct2013, Issue 124, p49
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of dealing with gearboxes of various cars throughout his life.
- Unconventional stopping power (Delco ABS VI). Bilotta, Pete // Motor Age;May96, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on braking systems used on motor vehicles, with a special look at the Delco ABS VI, which is referred to as the most innovative braking system. Where the Delco made its first appearance; Definition of the word slip; Categories which braking systems can be placed; Classification of ABS...
- Retrospective. // American Machinist;Feb2002, Vol. 146 Issue 2, p93
Focuses on the developments of machinery in the United States published in the issue of 'American Machinist'. Elimination of wood in the future of the automobile; Statistics of the automobile industry; Number of women workforce in aircraft manufacturers.
- Taking it to the wire. // Metalworking Production;Feb2005, Vol. 149 Issue 2, p51
The article informs that Renault FI Team no longer subcontracts any EDM work--preferring to manage its own EDM capability. For Renault FI Team's manufacturing operations, EDM is regarded as a core technology, responsible for around three hundred different components and parts on the Renault FI...
- Strike closes lines in Korea. Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;6/24/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5665, p2
Reports on the shutdown of automobile assembly lines in Seoul, South Korea, due to the strike at Mando Machinery Co.
- Packaging & Automotive Top the News. Leaversuch, Robert; Naitove, Matthew H. // Plastics Technology;Jan2002, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p50
Reports developments on packaging and automotive industry in the United States as of January 2002. Developments of polyolefins and styrenics in food and consumer packaging; Presentation of online paintable automotive alloys and fuel-resistant nylons by the automotive suppliers; Introduction of...
- Key automotive parts maker is expanding. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/1/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that Benteler Automotive Corp. in Michigan is planning to spend 7.3 million dollars on new machinery for increasing its production capabilities.