New door is second nature
- Stock of ideas. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p19
Reports on PWS Distributors' warehouse management system. Portfolio of products for the furniture industry; Pallet sizes and stock movements; System of paper despatch notes.
- News. Peace, Alexander // Estates Gazette;10/31/2015, Issue 877, p03
The article reports on the 20-year-lease signed by kitchen supplier PWS Distributors for an office at Slough Trading Estate in Berkshire, England.
- Steeling oneself for sales opportunities. // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr97, p22
Looks at the sale of steel doors by suppliers wanting to find a niche in the door market. Special features of steel doors; Comparison between steel doors and timber doors; Information on the production of steel doors.
- Door prize. Truini, J. // Popular Mechanics;Apr88, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p96
An old solid wood door that had battled brutal New England weather for nearly 15 seasons is replaced. The replacement--an elegant and secure steel-entry door--offers a sidelight feature and perfect-fit installation.
- Elegant low-cost door. McCafferty, P. // Popular Science;Jul88, Vol. 233 Issue 1, p61
Hardboard-skinned panels with a stain of your choice can rival the look of solid oak doors--at less than one-third the price. The secret is that you finish it yourself.
- The front door. Clark, Edie // Yankee;Sep97, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p136
Opinion. Focuses on the front door as it was considered to be a myth that New Englanders never use the front door.
- Drama from a door. Griffin, Eleanor // Southern Living;May95, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p178
Presents a three-fold solution to an Alabama home's problem with a closet door facing the foyer. Creation of a focal point; Addition of color; Addition of objects of interest. INSET: Glaze and means..
- New life for an early doorway. Leeke, John // Old House Journal;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p34
Offers suggestions for restoring a federal door surround. Restoration plan; Examination; Preparation; Sill replacement; Pilaster bases; Suppliers of the elements; Door repairs; Paint removal; Final finishes; Step-by-step instruction; Details.
- Doorway to the imagination. O'Malley, Thomas // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 230, p22
Presents pictures and information on the door of the home of the Alcott family and later, Nathaniel Hawthorne, at the Wayside in Concord, Massachusetts.