Martin handles find a niche in the office
- Art influence for handles. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p29
Cites Birmingham, England-based fittings specialist Martin's launching of three Arts and Crafts cabinet handles made in cast brass in an antique finish.
- Congrats on your 60th! // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1995, p50
Reports on Martin & Partners' celebration of their 60th year of trading as lightside merchants.
- Castors keep moving. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p22
Reports that Britain-based hardware supplier Martin has extended its range of castors. Solid brass castors in traditional screw-in or cup designs; Regency castor reproductions including designs such as claw and square toe; Description of the traditional castors.
- Get Smart with Martin. Kirk, Fiona // Stage Directions;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the launch of the Acade-media training program of Martin in Maidstone, England. Concept behind the training program; Goal of the program.
- New York City Commemorates C.F. Martin's First Factory. // Music Trades;Dec2008, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p30
The article focuses on the 175th anniversary of the Martin & Co., one of the most famous guitar company in New York City. A crowd on the corner of Hudson and Vestry Street in New York City on November 7, 2008 gathered to recognize the cite where the world's famous guitar company was founded in...
- Dossier. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/1/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p4
Profiles Tom Martin, president of the graphic services provider Martin & Co. in Fort Worth, Texas. Strategy employed in his business; Difficulties being experienced in the expansion of the firm; Expectations on the printing industry.
- C.F. 'Chris' Martin IV. Shaw, David // Family Business;Spring2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
An interview with Martin & Co. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) C. F. Martin IV is presented. When asked about his mentor, he refers to his grandfather who helped him understand and run the family business. Martin believes in his grandfather's advice that an individual can only do one...
- AUDIO TECHNOLOGY. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p120
The article evaluates audio products launched at the 2008 InfoComm including the three-way Audio W8VDQ dispersion system by Martin, the Talden HCS-5100 language distribution system by Media Vision USA, and Superlux D108A vocal microphone by Aviex.
- PAWNSHOP PRIZE: MARTIN GT-70. Thompson, Art // Guitar Player;Dec2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p142
The article evaluates the Martin GT-70 guitar from Martin & Co. and offers information on finish, pickguard, headstock, peghead, fret and cost.