Blum continues to grow
- Glass power booth makes savings clear. Bailey, Jane // Industrial Paint & Powder;Feb98, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p22
Provides information on the saving advantages of installing a glass power booth in the Julius Blum company. Advantages of the glass power booth; Background information on the the company; Features of the glass power booth. INSETS: Need more details;Visit our web site.
- Awarded. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan96, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p161
Reports that Julius Blum, the Austrian-based parent company of Julius Blum Inc. of Stanley, North Carolina, announced that three Blum apprentices won medals at the 33rd International Vocational Training Competition in Lyon, France. Regional apprenticeship program offered by the company.
- Railings & hand rails. // Architectural Record;Dec1994, Vol. 182 Issue 12, p128
Presents information on Julius Blum & Co. Inc.'s catalog on railings and hand rails. Product description; Mechanical properties; Contact information.
- Blum Inc. launches apprentice program. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct95, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p14
Reports on tool manufacturer Julius Blum Inc.'s apprentice program for its United States operation in Stanley, North Carolina. Program for tool-and-die makers; Recruitment of candidates; Contact information.
- Third Blum generation honors Industry and vision of founder. Blum, Joanne // Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator;May/Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p24
The article profiles metal work company Julius Blum & Co. Inc. in New Jersey. The company was founded by Julius Blum in 1910. According to the author, one of the company's major factor to success is its customer relations. Julius Blum & Co. celebrated its 100th anniversary and is also a member...