- Three specialized router tables. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p77
Features three models of router tables. Includes DeWalt DW6900 router table and accessory kit; Bosch router table; Woodworker's supply drill-press router table.
- Routers do a flip. McCafferty, Phil; Gunther, Judith Anne // Popular Science;Sep95, Vol. 247 Issue 3, p38
Reports on vertically oriented router bits. Comparison with conventional bits; Availability; Prices.
- Aftermarket router bases. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p72
Presents information on products that can enhance the capabilities of routers. Aftermarket router bases that employ an offset opening; Feature of a circle-cutting router-base extensions; Use of Trendlines Roller Edge and Guide Bushing Kit; Functions of the eight in one Router PowerPlate.
- Micro-Fence router guide. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Jan95, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p96
Features the router accessory called Micro-Fence. Advantages over conventional router edge guides; Features.
- Router revisited. Taylor, Jeff // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Dec94, Vol. 19 Issue 119, p69
Features the router wood working power tool. Procedures for using the tool; Applications; Safety measures when using a router.
- Fast routers, switches share load. Lambert, Peter // Inter@ctive Week;09/15/97, Vol. 4 Issue 31, pI-1
Presents information on routers and switches of data forwarding. Information on the total amount of investments made by switch vendors; Performance of high-performance routing; Examples of various companies.
- Sears plunge router. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Jun94, Vol. 171 Issue 6, p76
Presents the Sears Model 27506 plunge router for heavy duty work like panel raising and deep mortising. Plunging range; Standard accessories; Other features.
- Hardware routing answers prayers. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;02/23/98, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p25
Looks at the problems which are facing network managers, which relates to the delivering of faster access to information. Indication that the solution to the problem is faster routers; Comments from Basil Alwan, director of management for switching products at Bay Networks Incorporated; Indepth...
- A router bit in the making. Sommers, Charles // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p72
Presents the manufacturing process for router bits. Design process for router bits; Milling; Washing; Carbide brazing; Coating; Grinding; Inspection and assembly.