Spring Ram opts for IMA
- Cycle time improvement for Fuji IP2 pick-and-place machines. Safai, Fereydoon // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p80
Reports on the enhancement of the Fuji IP2 pick-and-place machine. Features and characteristics; Issues reducing replacement cycle time; Issues on correct machine performance; Eliminating of head connection; Use of slot link mechanism; Reference designators and assigned placements; X and Y...
- Beyond ice cream. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;4/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p160
Discusses soft serve machines. Basic design of different machine types; Importance of sanitation; Labor involved in cleaning and sanitizing the machine; Alternative machines that do not require daily cleaning; Daily heat treatment cycle; Types of mixes available and its characteristics; Options.
- Machines, accursed and wondrous. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Nov/Dec89, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p27
Presents an essay on the wonders and frustrations of machinery and the merits of the older and simpler models like the Cletrac.
- Simple machines. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Dec90, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p70
Describes elementary machines that are required around the homestead or woodlot. Levers; Peaveys; Winches and come-alongs; Pulleys; Safety; Ropes and chains. INSET: Sources..
- Untitled. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug93, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p180
Features different machinery product brochures. Ace Manufacturing Co.'s Burr-be-Gone tool for deburring cross holes in bores; Enprotect Corp.'s GRI-7000NII-M2 CNC internal grinder; Bearings Inc.'s Mechanical Shop; Prab Engineered Chip Systems' metal chip processing systems; Trudex Inc.'s DIN 69...
- World machine tool output increases in 1996 as America and Western Europe lead the way. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar97, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p152
Focuses on the increase in worldwide machine tool output in 1996. America's appetite for production equipment; Growth of consumption; Local-currency figures; Regions producing machine tools.
- Cord grips protect tubing and cable. Schneider, Richard T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Dec97, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
Presents information on Hummel cord grips. Provisions of the cord grips; Where the grips are available; How to install a grip; Identification of the various sizes of the grips.
- Get in gear with preventive maintenance. Russo, Barry // Paperboard Packaging;Dec95, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the importance of an effective preventive maintenance programs for machineries of business enterprises in the United States. Goals of effective health care programs; Reduction of downtime; Automation and computerization of equipment.
- Metering pump. // Rubber World;Feb93, Vol. 207 Issue 5, p70
Presents technical information on the metering pump. For viscous fluids up to 5,000 CPS; Larger internal porting; Capacities range from 3 gph to 60 gph at 100 psi; Electronic or pneumatic stroke control; Variable speed drives.