Bugs to the rescue
- SATRA at China Open Day. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the inauguration of the SATRA Technology Centre held at the Royal Lagoon in Dongguan, China which has been attended by local and foreign textile companies and industry experts.
- SATRA celebrates a year of growth. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p27
Reports on the membership growth experienced by the British furniture manufacturing association SATRA Corp. in 1997. Increase in number of employees.
- Furniture testing lab gets a _GCP_150,000 funds boost. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p23
Reports on the installation of a furniture testing and research laboratory at Satra's Furniture Technology Centre in Great Britain.
- SATRA expands. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p3
Reports on the furniture testing site of SATRA Technology Center.
- SATRA opens its doors. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p25
Report on SATRA's series of training courses on the flammability requirements for the domestic and contract markets. Schedules.
- SATRA holds China open day. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article discusses the move of SATRA Technology Centre Ltd. to sign up three new members for 2010 after facilitating the Open Day event in China which was attended by local Chinese and Western companies.
- SATRA TO EXPAND IN FAR EAST. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p17
The article announces the appointment of Geoffrey Graham, the operation manager for Far East countries of SATRA Technology Center, in the firm's China team.
- SATRA Tests Homeware. Smith, Tony // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Nov2002, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p34
Focuses on Satra Technology Centre's formulation of a series of test routines designed to give realistic predictions of normal service performance and safety of glassware and tablewares. Nondestructive testing; Washing procedures; Performance characteristics of glass and ceramic articles.
- VOC DECOMPOSITION IN AIRFLOW BY PULSED DISCHARGE. Zhihui Xie; Lingen Chen; Fengrui Sun; Qizheng Ye // Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ);Jul2010, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p897
The flow field effect on the decomposition of a volatile organic compound induced by plasma or plasma-catalytic system is investigated by using a new developed ejection wire-cylinder reactor generating pulsed corona plasma. Toluene is chosen as the test contamination and nano-TiO2 film is chosen...