- Classic Furniture Designed Over Decades For Children. Reed, Robert // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p33
The article presents information about the different classical furniture designed for children in the U.S. It states that some of the earliest examples of children's furniture might be described in the modern period as little more than wooden cages. It notes that these furniture are built more...
- Varied youth offerings turn heads in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p28
Reports on furniture collection for the children in Tupelo, Mississippi. Bunk beds; Juvenile entertainment center; Pricing schemes.
- Children's furniture. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p14
The article cites several furniture for children including Bugge modular furniture system developed by Norweigen designers, Vitra's Panton Junior chair and the Toy Cupboard from Thomas & Thomas.
- Mini market. Knight, Deena // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p12
Focuses on the children's furniture sector of the furniture industry in the United States as of March 17, 2000. Increase in demand for children's furniture; Furniture companies' introduction of their lines of children's furniture.
- Room to grow. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p12
Reports the demand for children United States-style furniture in Great Britain. Choices and functions of children furniture; Establishment of superstores for kids; Presentation of various furniture design.
- Creations for kids. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p8
Looks at several children's furniture from United States manufacturers.
- Growing room. Pridham, Elspeth // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p8
Features several children's furniture in Great Britain. Introduction of the limed oak furniture from Royal Oak; Development of the ready-to-assemble furniture from Mevi; Inclusion of the multifunctional bedroom units from Stompa. INSET: Trends.
- Youth producers aiming to fill voids. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the status of the youth furniture industry. Expected increase in 2003 sales; Styles and color combinations; Bed options. INSET: Key style trends.
- Cottage shows its youth. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p42
Reports on the trend in cottage themes for children's furniture in the U.S. as of October 2002. Styles and features; Target markets.