Fabric industry unites as Intohome moves to NEC
- Home & Contract Interiors cancelled. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p3
Announces Trade Link's cancellation of the fabric exhibition Home & Contract Interiors scheduled for September 1998. Plans to incorporate the event into the 1999 Intohome show; Possible venue of the event.
- Scoperta seeking to extend reach. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p24
Reports on the plan of Trade Link Co. for the Scoptera fabric show in Chiasso, Switzerland. Focus of the show; Total number of exhibitors; Role of Bill Davis in the organization.
- New Brussels fabric show set for Sept. 7-10. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p42
The article reports that a new fabric show "Salon de textile" will be held from September 7-10, 2007 at Tour and Taxis, Brussels. Trade Link, the organizer of the show revealed that only the exhibitors meeting criteria including high quality will be allowed to exhibit at the show. It is reported...
- Craft fair duo draws 40,000. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p11
Reports that NEC company has hosted consumer art and textile shows, Hobbycrafts and Sewing for Pleasure on March 12-15, 1998. Television network launched by NEC.
- Scoperta names Green managing dir. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;5/17/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p38
Reports on the appointment of Andy Green as managing director of Trade Link, organizer of Scoperta and other fabric trade shows in Chiasso, Switzerland. Appointment of Green by Bill Davis, owner and chairman of Trade Link; Prospects of the textile industry for the 2005 show.
- NEC to host textile fair. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p12
Reports that NEC will host the 2003 International Textiles and Machinery exhibition in Great Britain. Amount invested by the company in the exhibition; Background on the exhibition; Model for the exhibition.
- Intohome reports boost in exhibitor bookings. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on the second Intohome show, which was organized by the Trade Link Company. Names of participants in the show; Brief information on the show.
- Support grows for Home & Contract Interiors. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the expectations of the Trade Link Company, the organizer of the 1997 Home and Contract Interiors Exhibition. Objectives of the show; Schedule of the exhibition; What the show was previously called; Names of speakers at the exhibition.
- Tradelink handle upgrades. // Glass Age;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p28
Reports that trade fabricator Tradelink has launched a high performance espognolette-operating handle. Physical description; Features.