Showroom helps win over retailers
- Brisbane: Plan X. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the leasing of a two-level showroom in a commercial building transformed by architect Robert Riddel into a life/work/sales zone for designers located in Brisbane, Australia to Jim Spires' Plan X contemporary furniture showroom. Shane Thompson and Kirsti Simpson as designers of the fitout.
- Pacific Energy Center features lighting classroom, laboratories. Linn, C. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, supplement p17
Offers a look at Pacific Gas and Electric Company's Pacific Energy Center, designed by architects Robinson Mills & Williams of San Francisco. It features interactive displays, a lighting classroom and laboratories to teach the public and professionals about energy efficiency. Space; Lighting...
- Yes, a plumber's showroom. Miodonski, Bob // Contractor Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p19
Features E.J. Whelan & Co. division Town & Country Bath's showroom in Washington, D.C. Brand name merchandise displayed; Advantages of the showroom over its competitors; Projected showroom-related sales for 1995; Features of the showroom.
- New York. Friedman, Diana // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep98, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p130
Presents information on various showrooms for gifts items and home decors in New York City, New York. Products sold by Herend; Expansion of CFC-Daum; Relocation of B. Shackman & Co. and the Hoya Crystal.
- Just do it, now! // Men's Health India;Jun2010, p9
A review is offered for the Nike showroom located in Bengaluru, India.
- Market news/southeast. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p130
Presents news brief from Miami and Charlotte relating to showrooms. Identification of a showroom at the Charlotte Merchandise Mart (CMM), owned by entrepreneur Elizabeth Brislin; Details on Jewel and Such, a bridal jewelry and accessories showroom; Information on the opening of the C.M. Offray...
- SCOOTER CHIC. Nagler, Carolyn // Motorcycle Product News;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p10
The article present the Vespa Soho, a scooter showroom located in New York City.
- Tetrad at home. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p3
Informs that Tetrad is holding an At Home at its Preston, England showroom from July 16-19, 2000.
- Chenille gets the kiss of life at the Long Eaton strip. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p3
Reports on the showrooms of furniture stores in Great Britain. Chennile exhibited; Plump velvet upholstered sofas and companion chairs; Business at the showrooms.