MEDICARE'S ROLE AND FUTURE CHALLENGES
- 2012 Estimates of Medical Loss Ratio Insurer Rebates ($1.3 Billion Total). // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun2012, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p14
Statistics are presented on the 2012 estimation of medical loss ratio insurer rebates.
- Medicare's dim future. // Modern Healthcare;6/24/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p86
Presents charts listing information on Medicare. Trustee's projections for solvency from 1995 to 2005; Trust fund expenditures by recipient in 1995; Republican party budget plan pertaining to Medicare and Medicaid.
- At a glance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p22
Illustrates the counties with greatest change in Medicare managed care beneficiaries from 1995 to 1996.
- CHAPTER 6: METROPOLITAN MARKET PROFILES. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Healthcare Business Market Research Handbook;2013, p75
The article presents statistics on the healthcare market profiles of Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) in the U.S. as of January 2013, including number of hospitals, number of physicians and Medicare population.
- ESTIMATED BUNDLED PAYMENT SAVINGS TO MEDICARE. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan2012, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p12
A chart is presented which shows the estimated bundled payment savings to Medicare in the U.S. from 2013 to 2019.
- Medicare Cost Report Results-Median Values. // Revenue Cycle Strategist;Jun2010, p8
A chart is presented concerning Medicare cost report median values.
- Average 1999 out-of-pocket spending on health care by Medicare beneficiaries[*]. // Geriatrics;Mar2000, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p15
Presents a chart on the average 1999 out-of-pocket spending on health care by Medicare beneficiaries.
- Characteristics of counties with the highest Medicare HMO... // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p22
Presents a chart of counties with the highest Medicare healthcare maintenance organization (HMO) penetration in the United States. Information on Counties rank by degree of Medicare HMO penetration; Average percentage of penetration; Total Medicare HMO members and percentage of National...
- Percentage of Hospitals by Size of Medicare Readmission Penalty (by Region, 2013). // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar2014, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p14
A chart is presented that shows percentage of hospitals by size of Medicare readmission penalty in each of the four U.S. regions in 2013.