It's Possible, Boss!
- Good guys FINISH FIRST. Lorinc, John // CA Magazine;May2008, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p22
The article focuses on the initiative of Canadian businesses to address the rising operating costs and regulations in Canada. According to the author, one of the giant Canadian firm, the Purolator Courier Ltd. began its experiment on alternative fuels and gas-electric hybrids and hydrogen...
- Meeting Global Energy Needs. // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p7
The author discusses the challenges in meeting energy needs in a sustainable and environmentally responsible means worldwide as of November 2013. The author cites the need for the global society to create strategies that will integrate renewable and sustainable energy sources. The author also...
- Katrina Spurs Alternative Fuels. // Taproot Journal;Spring/Summer2005, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p29
The article focuses on the development of alternative fuel technology in the aftermath of the Hurricane Katrina in 2011 in the U.S.
- Consumers have yet to make the alternative-fuel leap. Lynn, Steve // Northern Colorado Business Report;7/13/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p5
The article discusses the need of consumer awareness for adopting alternative fuel technology. It has been informed that Weld and Larimer counties are opening new alternative energy fueling stations in the region, but increase in the use of alternative energy by public is still unclear....
- Green power study begins. // Planning (14672073);3/20/2009, Issue 1810, p5
The article reports on the initiation of a study spearheaded by the Horsham District Council in England which evaluates opportunities for increased use of renewable and low carbon energy. It is noted that the Centre for Sustainable Energy is preparing an evidence base on renewable energy...
- Infrastructure project? You need a system view. Harrison, Simon // Utility Week;3/27/2015, p9
The article focuses on the need to invest in alternative energy for transition and maintain supply resilience in Great Britain and mentions topics such as expansion of renewable energy sources, need for stronger focus on demand response, and determine correct timing for deployment.
- OFF-GRID IN THE CARIBOO. Hunter, Val // Cottage Magazine;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p30
The article describes a waterfront cabin located in south Cariboo, British Columbia owned by Ken Coe. It provides a brief overview of the history of the cabin's construction. It also explores the features and amenities of the country log house. It discusses the decision of Ken to use alternative...
- T: Strike a New Partnership with Brazil. Johannpeter, Jorge Gerdau // Americas Quarterly;Fall2008, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p78
In this article the author urges the U.S. and Brazil to expand their trade relationship. He says that Brazil must expand its domestic market for its increasing production of biofuels, for instance, while strengthening its research and development capacity. The U.S. needs business partners...
- OILWEBS.COM LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE TO BRING BIO-HEAT TO MARKET. // Fuel Oil News;Dec2011, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p12
The article announces the launch of www.bioheatdealers.com by Oilwebs.com to provide an opportunity for homeowners and businesses to find sources of cleaner burning bio-heat blends.