Kirkpatrick highlights accomplishments, seeks reelection
- ARIZONA. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Sep2007, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p20
The article reports that Arizona State Representative Ann Kirkpatrick has resigned from the legislature to focus entirely on a run for Congress.
- Kirkpatrick grabs Mitchell's support, launches ad. Michalakes, Joey // Hill;7/29/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 87, p16
The article reports on the support made by fellow Democrat Arizona Representative Harry Mitchell to Representative Ann Kirkpatrick to further cement her front runner status for the 1st district's Democratic nomination.
- Ariz. House Speaker to take on Kirkpatrick. Jaffe, Alexandra // Hill;9/3/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 91, p17
The article reports that Arizona rancher Gary Kiehne has conceded to Arizona House Speaker Andy Tobin in the primary election, replacing Ann Kirkpatrick as a representative in the state.
- Gosar vs. Kirkpatrick. // Human Events;9/20/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p16
The article reports on the results of the Republican primary for Congress in the first U.S. house district of Arizona in which dentist Paul Gosar defeated seven opponents and is set to run against incumbent Democratic Representative Ann Kirkpatrick.
- Right standards, wrong message. Ripley, Richard // Journal of Business (10756124);6/18/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 13, pA8
In this article the author discusses the issue concerning the question raised by Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick on the public's role of addressing the misbehavior of police officers in Spokane, Washington. He argues on the statement made by Kirkpatrick that civilians lack the ability to impose...
- Ariz. rep seeks to spur growth on tribal land. FONSECA, FELICIA // Native American Times;10/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the proposal by Representative Ann Kirkpatrick to set up a trust fund for rebuilding homes in tribal communities after decades of inaction because of a land dispute.
- AREA BRIEFS. // Navajo Times;7/15/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 28, pA10
The article offers news briefs in New Mexico and Arizona in 2010 including the plan of the Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment to host a commemoration of July 16, the move of Arizona Representative Ann Kirkpatrick to host U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs secretary Eric Shinseki...
- Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick returns for second stint on Capitol Hill. Beard, Sterling C. // Hill;2/25/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p28
The article reports on the re-election of Democrat Ann Kirkpatrick as representative of the first district of Arizona.
- Storm rescue plagued by glitches, Western Dinï¿½ say. Hopkins, John Christian // Navajo Times;2/18/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 7, pA1
The article discusses the impact of communication and jurisdiction problems for emergencies in Tuba City, Arizona. Matters regarding the storm survival by the Begay family and some of the residents are shared in a meeting together with U.S. Representative Ann Kirkpatrick who promised them to...