ABUZUL ï¿½N SERVICIU ï¿½N NOUL COD PENAL
- THE CONCEPT OF OFFENSE IN THE NEW CRIMINAL CODE. Simionescu, E. G. // AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences;2013, Vol. 3, p169
As an important part of the general theory of crime, the concept of "crime" and generates continuously generated controversial discussions in the literature reflected differently in criminal law. The new Romanian Criminal Code, although deemed necessary legal definition of the offense by listing...
- LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS BAUDÅ½IAMOJO KODEKSO STRAIPSNIÅ² PAVADINIMAI IR JÅ² REIKÅ MÄ–. Bieliūnas, Egidijus; Švedas, Gintaras // Teise / Law;2013, Vol. 88, p41
The article deals with the historical development, content and significance of the titles of the articles of the Criminal Code of Lithuania.
- Confiscation of Proceeds from Crime. Lukic, Tatjana // Proceedings of Novi Sad Faculty of Law;2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p381
The most important step forward in combating crime in the last few decades is Confiscation of Proceeds from Crime. This is very specific criminal measure which aim is to not let criminals to retain benefits from criminal activity. That is why this measure is imposed ex officio by authorities in...
- The use of rules of punishment determination set by art. 62, 65, 66, 68 of the CC of the RF. Sevastyanov, A. P. // Russian Juridical Journal / Rossijskij Juridiceskij Zurnal;Mar2012, Issue 2, p107
The application of special rules for sentencing under art. 62, 65, 66, 68 of the Crimi- nal Code is examined, legislation and judicial practice in this area are analyzed, concrete recommendations on the application of these norms and legislation improvement are formulated.
- RECIDIVA ï¿½N REGLEMENTAREA NOULUI COD PENAL. Lascu, Ioan // Dreptul;2012, Issue 7, p81
Under the study hereby, the author sets under review the institution of "recidivism" in the light of the new Criminal Code. Essentially, highlighting new issues both in relation to the definition and the terms of recidivism, and as regards punishment. Therefore, the terms of recidivism have been...
- BELGIAN CYBERCRIME PROVISIONS. Vandendriessche, Johan // Digital Evidence & Electronic Signature Law Review;2012, Vol. 9, p173
A summary is presented of the provisions from the Belgian Criminal Code and the Belgian Code of Criminal Proceedings.
- BAUDÅ½IAMOJO POVEIKIO PRIEMONIÅ² INSTITUTO ATSIRADIMAS LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS BAUDÅ½IAMAJAME KODEKSE. Levon, Justyna // Teise / Law;2013, Vol. 88, p181
The paper analyzes the question of the genesis of the penal effect measures institute. The penal effect measures' institute emerged in the Lithuanian Criminal Code due to the numerous reasons. Identified as the main ones and broadly discussed in the article are: the abolition of the additional...
- INTRODUCTION. Caso, Adolph // We the People;1995, p37
This article tackles criminal law and procedures. In every human society, there is an effort continually tending to confer on one part the height of power and happiness, and to reduce the other to the extreme of weakness and misery. The intent of good laws is to oppose this effort, and to...
- Felons may have to serve more of sentence under code changes. Odendahl, Marilyn // Indiana Lawyer;2/27/2013-3/12/2013, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p10
The article focuses on revision of the Indiana Criminal Code under which more sentence will be faced by worst criminal offenders and intensive probation will be provided to low-level offenders.