ABUZUL ï¿½N SERVICIU ï¿½N NOUL COD PENAL
- THE CONCEPT OF OFFENSE IN THE NEW CRIMINAL CODE. Simionescu, E. G. // AGORA International Journal of Juridical Sciences;2013, Vol. 3, p169
As an important part of the general theory of crime, the concept of "crime" and generates continuously generated controversial discussions in the literature reflected differently in criminal law. The new Romanian Criminal Code, although deemed necessary legal definition of the offense by listing...
- LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS BAUDÅ½IAMOJO KODEKSO STRAIPSNIÅ² PAVADINIMAI IR JÅ² REIKÅ MÄ–. Bieliūnas, Egidijus; Švedas, Gintaras // Teise / Law;2013, Vol. 88, p41
The article deals with the historical development, content and significance of the titles of the articles of the Criminal Code of Lithuania.
- The use of rules of punishment determination set by art. 62, 65, 66, 68 of the CC of the RF. Sevastyanov, A. P. // Russian Juridical Journal / Rossijskij Juridiceskij Zurnal;Mar2012, Issue 2, p107
The application of special rules for sentencing under art. 62, 65, 66, 68 of the Crimi- nal Code is examined, legislation and judicial practice in this area are analyzed, concrete recommendations on the application of these norms and legislation improvement are formulated.
- RECIDIVA ï¿½N REGLEMENTAREA NOULUI COD PENAL. Lascu, Ioan // Dreptul;2012, Issue 7, p81
Under the study hereby, the author sets under review the institution of "recidivism" in the light of the new Criminal Code. Essentially, highlighting new issues both in relation to the definition and the terms of recidivism, and as regards punishment. Therefore, the terms of recidivism have been...
- LA DOSIFICACION DE LA PENA. Tisnes, Juan // Nuevo Derecho;ene-jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p33
One of the least discussed topics from the Doctrine and especially the Academy, is related to the "Criteria and Rules for determining the Punishability", name adopted by the new Penal Code (Act No. 599 of 2000) and that is related to when the legal operator should fail the criminal proceedings...
- ODMJERAVANJE KAZNE ZA KAZNENA DJELA U STJECAJU. Tripalo, Dražen; Mrčela, Marin // Croatian Annual of Criminal Law & Practice / Hrvatski ljetopis z;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p767
The reform of the criminal legislation, which has already been partially achieved with the adoption of the new Criminal Procedure Act, continues with the drafting of the Proposal of the new Criminal Code. Individual cases of perpetrators of a number of criminal offences indicate that there is a...
- UBLAÅ½AVANJE KAZNE PO Å ESTOJ NOVELI KAZNENOG ZAKONA. Garačić, Ana // Croatian Annual of Criminal Law & Practice / Hrvatski ljetopis z;2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p451
After reviewing the provisions so far concerning the legal selection of the type and degree of punishment, based on the general purpose of imposing criminal sanctions and the type of punishment, as well as their practical application in the Republic of Croatia, the author discusses sentencing...
- Confiscation of Proceeds from Crime. Lukić, Tatjana // Proceedings of Novi Sad Faculty of Law;2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p381
The most important step forward in combating crime in the last few decades is Confiscation of Proceeds from Crime. This is very specific criminal measure which aim is to not let criminals to retain benefits from criminal activity. That is why this measure is imposed ex officio by authorities in...
- BELGIAN CYBERCRIME PROVISIONS. Vandendriessche, Johan // Digital Evidence & Electronic Signature Law Review;2012, Vol. 9, p173
A summary is presented of the provisions from the Belgian Criminal Code and the Belgian Code of Criminal Proceedings.