Training global managers
- Data-Driven Leadership Development. WEAVER, PATTERSON S. // Chief Learning Officer;Mar2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p40
The article discusses data driven leadership development. Development Dimensions International conducted a survey on the satisfaction of leaders with the leadership development of their organization and found that only 41% are happy with it. This is due to the fact that many organizations...
- How toâ€¦ lead from the middle. Beagrie, Scott // Personnel Today;5/9/2006, p35
The article discusses a survey of 500 middle managers by human resource consultancy Development Dimensions International Inc., called Leading on the Fault Line. The survey found that some managers spend as much as 60% of their time producing, leaving insufficient time for leadership. One in four...
- In Young Company. Davenport, Rex // T+D;Mar2005, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p16
This article presents an interview of Bill Byham, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Development Dimensions International Inc., on perils and positives of promoting younger executives. According to Byham, the reason for the induction of new managers in leadership roles is that the organizations...
- Justifying HR's existence. Yandall, Paul // Personnel Today;10/19/2004, p28
The article focuses on importance of Human Resource (HR). U.S. HR heavyweight and chairman and chief executive of Development Dimensions International Inc., Bill Byham, explains why training methods must evolve with HR as it transforms itself to justify its existence. Targeted Selection, in...
- Evidencing Leadership. CASTELLANO, STEPHANIE // T+D;May2014, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p64
The article, part of a special advertising section, considers the study and teaching of leadership in training of executives. Companies which provide products or services related to the assessment of emotional intelligence or the use of big data in management are discussed including Multi-Health...
- DDI CitySCENE heads to Seattle. DOWD, JESSIE // Display & Design Ideas;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the Development Dimensions International Inc. (DDI) Magazine's fourth CitySCENE networking event to be held in Seattle on March 20, 2013.
- Spinning the wheels. Fearney, Tim // Display & Design Ideas;Aug2012, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information on the meeting "Why Store Design Matters," sponsored by Development Dimensions International Inc. and Global Shop Solutions Inc. at Interbike 2012 expositions that will be held in North America in September 2012.
- Raise a glass at DDI Forum 2012. Havich, Michelle M. // Display & Design Ideas;Aug2012, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
The article offers information on the annual forum sponsored by Development Dimensions International Inc. that will be held at the Westin Verasa Napa in Napa Valley, California during September 13-15, 2012.
- Finding the perfect fit. Horncastle, Peter // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p49
Reviews the computer software, The Motivational Fit System by the Development Dimensions International.