Summit meeting for KF's Evans
- KF agent's six-day Sahara marathon raises Â£12,000. // Estates Gazette;5/3/2008, Issue 817, p66
The article reports that Julian Evans, head of healthcare at Knight Frank, has completed the 157-mile Marathon des Sables, raising more than Â£12,000 for his two chosen charities, the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association and the Matt Hampson Trust. Competitors ran across sand dunes and...
- Trip to North Pole will involve pulk haulage. // Estates Gazette;4/25/2009, Issue 916, p39
The article reports that Julian Evans, head of Knight Frank's Healthcare team, will embark on a six-week Arctic race to raise money for bone-marrow cancer charity Myeloma UK. He will be racing on skis with a team of three people. The race will start at Resolute Bay in Canada and will pass...
- Snow mean feat for KF's Julian Evans. // Estates Gazette;1/14/2012, Issue 1202, p80
The article reports that Knight Frank head of healthcare Julian Evans has successful trekked the South Pole to raise 40,000 pounds for his chosen charities.
- One Way Ticket, short stories. Melanson, Andrew // Broken Pencil;2013, Issue 59, p50
The article reviews the personal magazine "One Way Ticket, Short Stories," issue 7 1/2, by Julian Evans.
- Institute of Chartered Foresters welcomes new President. // International Forestry Review;Jun2013 CFA Newsletter, p5
The article announces the election of Professor Julian Evans as president of the Institute of Chartered Foresters for 2013.
- AN OVERVIEW OF OAKS. Evans, Julian // International Oaks;Spring2004, Issue 15, p7
Presents a text of the speech on oaks delivered by Julian Evans at the International Oak Conference in Winchester, England.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve; Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;8/10/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 36, p59
Reviews the book `Transit of Venus: Travels in the Pacific,' by Julian Evans.
- Institute of Chartered Foresters welcomes new President. // CFA Newsletter;Jun2013, Issue 61, p5
The article announces the election of professor Julian Evans as president of the Institute of Chartered Foresters (ICF).
- And while we're handing out plaudits. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/6/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 32, p30
The article presents a letter discussing on the state's Web site that offers a long term care providers and plans on how to pay for it. According to Julian Evans Starr, executive director of the Connecticut Commission on Aging, the site is also for those suffering for long-term disabilities. The...