Summit meeting for KF's Evans
- KF agent's six-day Sahara marathon raises Â£12,000. // Estates Gazette;5/3/2008, Issue 817, p66
The article reports that Julian Evans, head of healthcare at Knight Frank, has completed the 157-mile Marathon des Sables, raising more than Â£12,000 for his two chosen charities, the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association and the Matt Hampson Trust. Competitors ran across sand dunes and...
- Trip to North Pole will involve pulk haulage. // Estates Gazette;4/25/2009, Issue 916, p39
The article reports that Julian Evans, head of Knight Frank's Healthcare team, will embark on a six-week Arctic race to raise money for bone-marrow cancer charity Myeloma UK. He will be racing on skis with a team of three people. The race will start at Resolute Bay in Canada and will pass...
- Snow mean feat for KF's Julian Evans. // Estates Gazette;1/14/2012, Issue 1202, p80
The article reports that Knight Frank head of healthcare Julian Evans has successful trekked the South Pole to raise 40,000 pounds for his chosen charities.
- Institute of Chartered Foresters welcomes new President. // International Forestry Review;Jun2013 CFA Newsletter, p5
The article announces the election of Professor Julian Evans as president of the Institute of Chartered Foresters for 2013.
- One Way Ticket, short stories. Melanson, Andrew // Broken Pencil;2013, Issue 59, p50
The article reviews the personal magazine "One Way Ticket, Short Stories," issue 7 1/2, by Julian Evans.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve; Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;8/10/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 36, p59
Reviews the book `Transit of Venus: Travels in the Pacific,' by Julian Evans.
- AN OVERVIEW OF OAKS. Evans, Julian // International Oaks;Spring2004, Issue 15, p7
Presents a text of the speech on oaks delivered by Julian Evans at the International Oak Conference in Winchester, England.
- Institute of Chartered Foresters welcomes new President. // CFA Newsletter;Jun2013, Issue 61, p5
The article announces the election of professor Julian Evans as president of the Institute of Chartered Foresters (ICF).
- Professor Julian Evans, president, Institute of Chartered Foresters. // Horticulture Week;7/6/2013, p73
The article announces that Professor Julian Evans was elected as president of the Institute of Chartered Foresters in Great Britain.