Will our bank debt deal lead to second bailout?
- Will our bank debt deal lead to second bailout? Niamh Lyons // Daily Mail;10/27/2012, p8
THE State could be forced to accept a second bailout, with painful conditions, in return for a write-down of some of our ï¿½64billion bank debt.
- joan doubts eu deal. // Daily Mail;9/16/2014, p2
JOAN Burton has cast doubt on plans for a bank debt deal with the EU over the bailout.
- 'Clarif ication' from Germany only adds to the confusion over our bank debt. John Lee // Mail on Sunday;10/21/2012, p2
GOVERNMENT promises about working towards a deal on our ï¿½64billion bank bailout have been dismissed as 'meaningless' by the Opposition. German Chancellor Angela Merkel caused panic in Government circles when she publicly made it clear at the weekend that any future deal on banking debt...
- Reward our sacrifice, Gilmore tells Europe. Niamh Lyons // Daily Mail;1/28/2013, p4
EAMON Gilmore yesterday hinted that our European partners should reward the Irish taxpayers' sacrifice by giving us a deal on the Anglo bailout debt.
- Why was this deal needed. // Daily Mail;3/10/2012, p2
Why was this deal needed? Greece has spent hugely beyond its means for many years and now has a national debt of ï¿½268billion - 160 per cent of GDP. It was bailed out by the EU and IMF to the tune of ï¿½120billion in 2010, but it soon became clear that was not enough and a second bailout...
- Citibank and Mexico Clash over Debt Repayment. Philpott, Tom // NACLA Report on the Americas;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p60
Deals with the debt repayment issue between the Mexican government and Citibank Mexico. Reason of Citibank for filing a court battle against the government; Investigation of Mexico's massive bank bailout; Background information on the deal between Citibank and the government.
- TD's High Court fight over debt. // Daily Mail;5/17/2013, p10
DAÃL deputy Joan Collins has launched a High Court challenge against the State's debt-swap deal for the â‚¬30billion bail-out of Anglo Irish Bank and Irish Nationwide.
- Bank Run in Cyprus; Who's Next? // Moderate Voice;03/17/2013, p2
The article discusses the deal negotiated by Eurogroup to bailout the banking system in Cyprus.
- Exchange Rates: Recent Developments. // Finland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p12
The article discusses the developments on the exchange rates in Finland from 2010-2011. It notes that the euro tended to come under pressure due to heightened contagion effects on Spain and Italy as a result of the sovereign debt predicament in Greece. It mentions that the euro was pressurized...