Incitec Pivot starts up ammonia plant in Australia
- Australia firm studies ammonium nitrate hike. Warren, J. Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;06/23/97, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p18
Highlights the feasibility study of Australia's Incitec Ltd. to enlarge ammonium nitrate capacity at its plant in Newcastle, New South Wales. Production capacity; Worth of the project.
- Incitec to Boost AN Capacity in Australia. // Chemical Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the approval of a project to expand ammonium nitrate capacity at Kooragang Island, Australia by Incitec in 2003. Value of the project.
- Mining slowdown leads Incitec to shelve explosives plant. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2012, Issue 857, p13
The article reports on the plan by Australia-based chemicals firm Incitec Pivot to abandon plans for a 600 million dollar ammonium nitrate facility in New Castle, New South Wales due to the decline in mining activities in the area.
- Green light for Incitec expansion. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2035, p38
Reports the expansion of the ammonium nitrate capacity of Incitec company at its Kooragang Island complex in Newcastle, New South Wales in 2003.
- Australia Confirms Plans to Regulate Ammonium Nitrate. Forster, Christine // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p18
Reports that Australia has confirmed plans to regulate the supply of fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate in response to its potential use as a component in bombs. Measures to be implemented by the government in line with the regulation of the supply of fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate;...
- United bounces back. // BRW;8/7/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p73
The article reports that United Group's announcement of its $376 million partnership with Incitec Pivot to complete an ammonium nitrate plant in Australia has been seen by investors as a positive sign. Credit Suisse rated United's stock as overweight, Citigroup has given a buy recommendation and...
- Australia ammonia ... // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p25
Reports the expansion of Incitec's Gibson Island ammonia plant in Australia. Use of Advance Ammonia Process in the technology upgrade; Effect of the expansion on its on-site capacity.
- Incitec Pivot profit hit by gas supply reduction. Macdonald-Smith, Angela // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/9/2015, p26
The article reports on the warning of explosives and fertilisers maker Incitec Pivot Ltd. of profit hit due to a cut of its gas supplies from the troubled Moranbah venture of cleaner energy company Arrow Energy in Queensland in 2015.
- Australian Firm to Close Fertilizer Plant. // Chemical Week;5/3/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 15, p15
The article reports on the plan of Incitec Pivot to close its Cockle Creek fertilizer-manufacturing site at Boolaroo, Australia. The plant produces single superphosphate, and is due to end production by September 2009, the company says. Incitec Pivot expects to continue distributing product from...