Incitec Pivot starts up ammonia plant in Australia
- Australia firm studies ammonium nitrate hike. Warren, J. Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;06/23/97, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p18
Highlights the feasibility study of Australia's Incitec Ltd. to enlarge ammonium nitrate capacity at its plant in Newcastle, New South Wales. Production capacity; Worth of the project.
- Incitec to Boost AN Capacity in Australia. // Chemical Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the approval of a project to expand ammonium nitrate capacity at Kooragang Island, Australia by Incitec in 2003. Value of the project.
- Mining slowdown leads Incitec to shelve explosives plant. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2012, Issue 857, p13
The article reports on the plan by Australia-based chemicals firm Incitec Pivot to abandon plans for a 600 million dollar ammonium nitrate facility in New Castle, New South Wales due to the decline in mining activities in the area.
- Green light for Incitec expansion. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2035, p38
Reports the expansion of the ammonium nitrate capacity of Incitec company at its Kooragang Island complex in Newcastle, New South Wales in 2003.
- Australia Confirms Plans to Regulate Ammonium Nitrate. Forster, Christine // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p18
Reports that Australia has confirmed plans to regulate the supply of fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate in response to its potential use as a component in bombs. Measures to be implemented by the government in line with the regulation of the supply of fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate;...
- Australia ammonia ... // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p25
Reports the expansion of Incitec's Gibson Island ammonia plant in Australia. Use of Advance Ammonia Process in the technology upgrade; Effect of the expansion on its on-site capacity.
- Australian Firm to Close Fertilizer Plant. // Chemical Week;5/3/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 15, p15
The article reports on the plan of Incitec Pivot to close its Cockle Creek fertilizer-manufacturing site at Boolaroo, Australia. The plant produces single superphosphate, and is due to end production by September 2009, the company says. Incitec Pivot expects to continue distributing product from...
- Companies ink pivotal deal for fertile future. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;3/3/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2042, p8
Reveals the merger between Australian fertilizer and chemical company Incitec and privately held fertilizer company Pivot in 2003.
- Incitec Pivot sees slowing demand for NH4NO3. Desjardins, Lisa; Saubern, Simon // Chemistry in Australia;Apr2009, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p31
The article focuses on the announcement made by Incitec Pivot Ltd. in February 2009 regarding the global reduction in demand for its product NH4NO3. According to the company, it will not expect an improvement in the demand for its products until the final half of 2009. Its Dyno Nobel sector,...