Manuel Cidre, President & Founder of Empresas Cidre
- CARIBBEAN BUSINESS Persons of the Year. // Caribbean Business;12/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p24
The article announces awards given to businesspeople which include the Public Sector Persons of the Year to Treasury secretary Melba Acosta Febo and the Private Sector Person of the Year to Los Cidrines Bakery president Manuel Cidre from the journal "Caribbean Business."
- Incoming PRMA president believes balance is the essence of success. // Caribbean Business;5/30/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 22, pS10
Profiles Manuel Cidre, the sole candidate for the presidency of the Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association. Previous experiences in the manufacturing industry; Plans for his administration; Apprehension in accepting the nomination.
- TOP 10 Business Leaders of Puerto Rico 2013 as selected by our readers. // Caribbean Business;11/28/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p28
The article announces the awardees of the 2013 Top 10 Business Leaders of Puerto Rico from the periodical "Caribbean Business" which include Robert Carrady, president of Caribbean Cinemas, Jaime FernÃ¡ndez, regional director of Wal-Mart Puerto Rico Inc. and Manuel Cidre, head of Los Cidrines.
- Puerto Rico's business elite. // Caribbean Business;10/27/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p50
The article announces awards given to various businesspeople who are considered by the periodical "Caribbean Business," to be among the top 10 business leaders in Puerto Rico, which include Carlos Unanue, Manuel Cidre, and Enrique Ortiz de Montellano.
- 1996 Top 40 Under 40. Bernabei, Sybrina // Las Vegas Business Press;07/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p1A
Presents a list of people living in Las Vegas, Nevada whose professional success and community involvement make them stand out as winners of the 1996 Top 40 Under 40 Award. Background of career; Other achievements.
- The Algers: Back to the future. Bozell III, L. Brent // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/17/95, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p6B
Opinion. Comments on the 1995 Horatio Alger Awards. Recipients; Criteria selection; Background information.
- Celebrate good times. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p4
Opinion. Cites the significance of the 1998 Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year Awards to be held in June 1998. Impact of the business owners on the survival of the Grand Rapids community; Leaders' contributions to local issues; Inspiration for emerging entrepreneurs.
- 1998 Entrepreneur of the Year finalists. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 16 Issue 20, pB1
Lists the finalists for the 1998 Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year Awards. Includes Charles J. Holton, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ampro Industries Inc.; Duro-Last Inc. Board Chairman John R. Burt; W.Y. Campbell & Co. Managing Director William Y. Campbell; Sequoia Diversified...
- Finalists have varied backgrounds, experience. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 16 Issue 20, pB4
Profiles West Michigan finalists in Ernst and Young LLP's 1998 Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year award. Includes Charles J. Holton, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ampro Industries; Norman R. Byrne, president of Byrne Electrical Specialists; Roosevelt Tillman, president of...