GMC Begins Qualification Testing of Rigid Riser System for Nautilus Minerals
- Nautilus to raise $100 million; Additional money will fully fund Solwara 1 project. // Mining Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the plan by Nautilus Minerals to raise 100 million dollars to finance the Solwara 1 offshore development project.
- Nautilus Minerals completes drilling programme. // Mining World;Sep2011, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p12
The article reports that Nautilus Minerals Inc. has completed its 2010/2011 seafloor drilling programme at Bismarck Sea in Papua New Guinea.
- Nautilus Minerals Papua New Guinea Update, Solwara 1 Project. // World Mining News;10/28/2013, p7
The article discusses Nautilus Minerals Inc.'s report about the Independent State of Papua New Guinea's pending acquisition of its 30 percent interest in the Solwara 1 Project which aims to produce copper, gold, and silver.
- Deep sea mining a step closer. // Mining World;Dec2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the plan of Nautilus Minerals Inc. to produce approximately 100 million dollars through a private placement of common shares to fund the development of its first project, Solwara 1, in the Bismarck Sea of Papua New Guinea.
- Deep sea mining. // Mining World;Mar2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the move of the government of Papua New Guinea to grant the world's first deep sea mining lease to Nautilus Minerals Inc. for the development of its Solwara 1 project in the Bismarck Sea.
- Deepsea mining project stalls. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 858/859, p7
The article reports that mining company Nautilus Minerals' funding dispute with the Papua New Guinea government has stalled its Solwara 1 deepsea mining project.
- One step deeper to subsea mining. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jun2011, Issue 840, p14
The article reports on the move by Nautilus Minerals to reorder a major piece of production as it intends to fast track the development of a frontier project for metals mining from the bed of the Bismarck Sea of Papua New Guinea.
- Minequest goes deep. // Mining World;Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p16
The article offers information on the development of seafloor copper or gold project by Nautilus Minerals through the use of MineSight software.
- Nautilus Granted License, Works to Raise $100 M. // Sea Technology;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p51
The article reports that Nautilus Minerals Inc. became the first private company granted with 14 off-shore exploration licenses by the government of Fiji in August 2011, which results to the selling of its 100 million dollars stock to fund the purchase of the seafloor resource production system.